Kawasaki's Ultimate weapon?

CouchRocket

Registered
Yeah so I was in my local shop asking the salesman for the scoop on the 06 busas. He tells me a Kawi rep came in and told him they are releasing a zx14. I couldnt help but laugh but he said they would be getting two next month. Its funny because he smiled and said it was the "Busa beater". I cant wait to see it???

Yeah so I was in my local shop asking the salesman for the scoop on the 06 busas. He tells me a Kawi rep came in and told him they are releasing a zx14. I couldnt help but laugh but he said they would be getting two next month. Its funny because he smiled and said it was the "Busa beater". I cant wait to see it???
A completely remodled bike coming out before next year? Every redesign I've heard of comes out between February and May.

Interesting. very interestng
laugh.gif

i wonder if he was pulling your chain, a zx-14..... If one does come out i wonder what it will look like.

also heard from kawi dealer/sales guy when bro-in-law and I went to pick up his vulcan 800 that a "1400cc bike" was supposed to be comin out soon but "that's all he heard and weren't given any more info"... also got the "it's supposed to be the Busa killer" bike
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah I was thinking the guy was talking about that zzr bike...but I was like "ARE YOU SURE YOU MEAN ZX?" He said yes. He was an older cat so I dunno...

I heard the same thing from my local dealer.
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125858675 -->

Well you know if it's true Suzuki wont take it laying down just like with the rest of their sport bikes...they blow away the competition when the their new models comes out.

I have heard that it's 99.9 % fact that Kawasaki is coming out with a ZX14R. It will still be top end restricted to 186 mph(which can be easily taken care of) but it's suppose to obliterate every other bike in a drag race. Kawasaki is testing it on a race track in Japan and it's suppose to be released in February. True? Time will tell.

Shiat.....that sounds like bad news....but I'm going to have to agree with Devil Dog on this....bullcrap...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: "Your mom"|1125883643 -->

like ive said dont care that its the fastest stock bike or not . i chose the busa for different reasons and dont feel a threat from a faster bike, its one of the easiest bikes to mod and if i have to ill turbo it and thats all that will be said about whos faster, i love my busa and im not even remotely thinking about change. all the rumors get as old as phantoms posts, but im sure one day there will be a faster bike. i dont care I LOVE MY BUSA

Back