Calling 'Riccoh' the dealer here in Stuart tells me NO WAY DO YOU HAVE A 2010

There are still left over busa's at my local dealer as well as 600's, 750's 1000's, SV's, Katana's, VStroms so why would Suzuki flood the market with 2010 models. It's a wise move by Suzuki and all about dollars and cents. You didn't see any GSXR1k's selling for $7K like Honda was doing just to get rid of them.

By the way, is there anything in Hawaii that is not owned by the Japanese? Could have something to do with their ties to Japan?

If anyone wants a 2010 simple go North to Canada and fetch one home. No problem getting them through customs. Change the speedo to MPH and you are good to go! :cheerleader:

Yeah...they're wise allright :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pass the kool-aid :alcoholic:

Suzuki is the only mfg not to offer 2010s because...they're smarter than everyone else.

Suzuki is the only mfg to not offer any NEW models because...they're smarter than everyone else.

Suzuki was the only mfg not to attend biketoberfest and bikeweek because...they're smarter than everyone else.

Yeah...yeah...that's it....they're smarter than everyone else. :rofl: :rofl:

Or could it be that they are just dumber than everyone else and are in deeper do-do
Could it be the "wonderful" gen II update, isn't all that wonderful and once
the homies bought the inital latest and greatest in '08...the "upgrade" wasn't enough
to get the other Busa faithfulls to part with their Gen I(s) in '09...so there they sit.

Hmmmm.....???

No No....Suzuki managment must be geniuses, they were a big Suzuki "S" on their
chests,
Kawasaki for revising and improving the Concours, Honda bringing a brand new
VFR, and BMW...well, we all know what a slouch their new 1000rr is...they're
the idiots :banghead: What were they thinking?

Fact is the car side of Suzuki is failing miserably so lets all hope they don't go under completely... :(

It's not right to starve folks of a new model yr just to force sales of last model yr on them .
What we pay and what it costs them is vastly diff .
You need to bring in the new models and let ones who want those buy them.
There will always be folks looking to buy last yr due to no diff other than price but by same token there are just as many who will buy nothing else other than current yr.
Buy a leftover 09 in 2010 ride it off the lot and then have it appraised .
Can you say Whooooooops !
All the sudden it ain't worth doodly . So unless you stole the bike pricewise which you can't cuz they are not gving them away you just got screwed because come time to sell or trade they won't care that you bought an 09 in the middle of 2010.
They are losing sales by not having current model yr here and this is gonna help to drive them under .

Fact is the car side of Suzuki is failing miserably so lets all hope they don't go under completely... :(

With Volkswagen owning a majority stake in Suzuki now, I doubt that they will be disappearing anytime soon. VW has very deep pockets.

And for those poopoo-ing the 2010 colour schemes, all I have to say is "black is beautiful, baby!".

4181744342_258688dd34_b.jpg

$14,500 (Cdn) before taxes at my local dealer. I was very tempted. :bowdown:

With Volkswagen owning a majority stake in Suzuki now, I doubt that they will be disappearing anytime soon. VW has very deep pockets.

And for those poopoo-ing the 2010 colour schemes, all I have to say is "black is beautiful, baby!".

4181744342_258688dd34_b.jpg

$14,500 (Cdn) before taxes at my local dealer. I was very tempted. :bowdown:

That and everything I have done to my bike would look sick !

I'm with Vonderbach though . Suzi should get back to their root colors for 2011. We need a Yellow with some Blue in it !

It's not right to starve folks of a new model yr just to force sales of last model yr on them .
What we pay and what it costs them is vastly diff .
You need to bring in the new models and let ones who want those buy them.
There will always be folks looking to buy last yr due to no diff other than price but by same token there are just as many who will buy nothing else other than current yr.
Buy a leftover 09 in 2010 ride it off the lot and then have it appraised .
Can you say Whooooooops !
All the sudden it ain't worth doodly . So unless you stole the bike pricewise which you can't cuz they are not gving them away you just got screwed because come time to sell or trade they won't care that you bought an 09 in the middle of 2010.
They are losing sales by not having current model yr here and this is gonna help to drive them under .

Exactly...:beerchug:

They aren't doing it cause zuki = genius.

+1 on that as well, regardless of their inept business organizational skills...i'm kinda fond of the busa
and others in their lineup...don't want them going anywhere.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good...here's to hoping their luck turns...
cause they ain't that good...
(my God, you see how Suzuki sets up and runs a booth/demo ride :rofl: when they show,
they are like the blind leading the blind that are all thumbs)

Last edited:
Back