Kanji stickers

BigJoesBusa

Registered
Need input/advice on what you think, I am going to change stickers to chrome and black chrome, do i make the border chrome or black chrome?

Picture 012.jpg

That's one nice looking bike. All you really need is a polished or chrome frame and your set.

I think it looks good as it is, but if you just need to change, go with the chrome border.

:beerchug::thumbsup:

I know its not the consensus here, but I think the black border would accent the lettering and go with the black trim around your windscreen.
Just my 2cts.
Bubba

The frame is a bioatch to polish,but a few weeks after you finish(b#ching too) you will a happy man.Mine(02, same color) has been done since 03,now a distant nightmare, and can not imagine it any other way.The silver/gray is ideal for a polished frame,well most colors are too:laugh:.
Oh yeah, its not that much upkeep either.Do not let them tell you otherwise.:moon:

Wow, didn't think I really cared for the chrome that much but that is an awesome bike. Care to post a couple more photos? Thanks in advance!:beerchug:

Sweet ride, yo!

I like the current contrast... Will be looking forward to your 'after' pix... :beerchug:

Back