You guys asked for it!

Get another pic in heavy sunlight like the one Vic posted. I think it would show better. Either way it look sharp.

looks good. Love the yellow busa
beerchug.gif

I honestly didn't know if I would like it... I'm still not sure. I love the decals on the back but the Kanji just doesn't seem right because it is not defined on a yellow bike since its made for a black one.

Having it in bright sunlight brings out the colors that you miss from the dim Light I shot it in.

I will get better pics later.

Thanks for all the replies!
beerchug.gif

Very nice! In fact, one of the nicest color schemes I've seen on a busa!! I'm hoping that Suzuki comes out with a yellow paint scheme for 08! Other than Kawa green, what other colors are left?

what years did they put black chrome on? I've got a black 07, but they look different than yours do. maybe its just the reflection?

what other colors, Harley orange and black would look hot!

Nice --- with or without decals-- I am sure a paint job is in order for mine too-- don't know what color yet --- nice to see members bikes --to get ideas.. THNX

Where can I get one of those OJ Simpson edition white Broncos like the one behind your bike?

I think the yellow look great and the black chrome decals look good. But I think with that color you should get a black outlined kanji so the yellow will show thru and I think would look AWSOME!
super.gif

Back