Help me find this sticker.

Lyrikz

Registered
I just need to know where i can purchase this sticker.

bradmarques.com link not responding

It is the one on the tank. The little S. Also, do any of you guys know where i can get the GSX1300R sticker that is on the rear of the bike at also.. I need that one in chrome.

Let me know..

I will have pics of my painted bike here in a few days.. I will keep you updated.

You can get it from Suzuki, or have them made

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089823355 -->

Tapeworks does good work and has lots of those decals in stock.

I just had a local guy do me a full set in 5-7 year warranty chrome this stuff looks exactly like a mirror. The last set that I bought was over double the price and was hazy and had orange peel look to it. For the whole set it was 86$ it would have cost 189 through tricktape! I got the tail "GSX 1300 R" (2 of them) the front and back "suzuki" (3 of each, there was extra space on my square) the kanji (2) and the "Suzuki racing" (2 of them for the tank) all in chrome. If you want I can call them and see how much for them. They can do the S as well. The did 6 of them for 7$ they were white not chrome so the chrome would be a little bit more. But probably alot cheaper then trick tape. If anyone is interested let me know and I can go down there and pick them up and ship them to you.

Back