Chrome stickers.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I've decided to install some chrome kanji's to my bike to break up the color a bit.

Anyone recommend a quality sticker place? I'd like a complete sticker kit. I'm looking for the good stuff but i don't feel like paying $74. per kanji from the dealer.

Thanks.

Oh,and you'll pay more than $ 74,but its worth it.I'll have pics up sometime soon.

rock.gif
$75.00
rock.gif
I replaced the Kanji sticker on the left side of my bike and from the dealership it cost $103.75
wow.gif
for one sticker.

rock.gif

I have heard some great things about TapeWorks. Looks like you could get a complete chrome kit for b/w $130 and $160. Not bad if the quality is good.

I've got this lady here who does excellent work. She owns this business called Sign Co. and she does beautiful work. She did all the stickers for my bike for less than $100. Take a look...

MyBusa.JPG

I've got this lady here who does excellent work.  She owns this business called Sign Co. and she does beautiful work.  She did all the stickers for my bike for less than $100.  Take a look...
BTW, she does do the kanji, but I just wanted something a little different after the new paint. She's actually making a new set for me as we speak because the bike is being painted again. No accidents, just something new.

I've got this lady here who does excellent work.  She owns this business called Sign Co. and she does beautiful work.  She did all the stickers for my bike for less than $100.  Take a look...
Have I said that your bike is sweet?
Hold on to that thought BigBS. The bike is being painted as we speak. I'm guessing in about another two to three weeks...I'll be rollin' again. But this time, it will be a whole lot sweeter. Trust me!! I'm doing some work with the forks I bought from you last year and it's gonna be DA BOMB!!

Have I said that your bike is sweet?
Hold on to that thought BigBS.  The bike is being painted as we speak.  I'm guessing in about another two to three weeks...I'll be rollin' again.  But this time, it will be a whole lot sweeter.  Trust me!!  I'm doing some work with the forks I bought from you last year and it's gonna be DA BOMB!!
Dayum, bro! Not tryin' to hijack the thread, but I can't wait to see it!

Back