Kanji Sticker

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey bigpig13,

I found this site a couple of months ago and ordered some decals from them. They make just about any size you want also. If I remember right, Tapeworks has a $35 minimum on its orders. I ordered quite a few stickers from this place. I have a large carbon fiber kanji that I put on my hump and it is DA BOMB!!

Here is the link: Bike Decals

Brian

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Hey bigpig13,

I found this site a couple of months ago and ordered some decals from them.  They make just about any size you want also.  If I remember right, Tapeworks has a $35 minimum on its orders.  I ordered quite a few stickers from this place.  I have a large carbon fiber kanji that I put on my hump and it is DA BOMB!!

Here is the link:  Bike Decals

Brian
So we hear!

I'm going to give you crap up to the second that you blow up the joint with photos...
ghostface.gif

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON GREG! IT'S COMING REAL SOON! I spoke to LoBusa yesterday and she promised to put a foot in my a$$ if I don't post soon. So before I get that a$$whoopin', I'll get my sh^t together. Just have faith in me my brother.

Brian

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Guys, guys it aint that hard or pricey ... copy this pic to your hard drive, then put a copy on a disk traught down to your local mall or sign shop that makes stickers and have make whatever color u want. das what I did.

hayabusa.JPG

Latest Bikes

• Hayabusa Addict
    From back to front; 2014 9.99 index champion 2005 all motor class...
    • Motonutz916
    • Updated:
  • My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:

Members recently online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogdoger45