Has anyone done this

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
I just got my clear front blinkers and was thinkin about putting a small kanji sticker down the middle of them, then painting them black to match my bike.
After the paint dries I would pull the sticker back off and there
you would have the kanji in clear so the light can shine through in the form of the kanji.
What do ya'll think?
rock.gif
?

Go for it bro! Sounds like a great idea and I think it would look trick!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

awesome....NEW idea . ya smart azz . It'll look gr8 . If yer still unsure , do a little test . Spray it with some thing thats "easy-wipeoff" as a trial....

I just got my clear front blinkers and was thinkin about putting a small kanji sticker down the middle of them, then painting them black to match my bike.
After the paint dries I would pull the sticker back off and there
you would have the kanji in clear so the light can shine through in the form of the kanji.
What do ya'll think?
rock.gif
?
Ahh inginuity!

I crown you Thinker for a day, but don't get comfortable with it.

Great Idea man. Go for it!

Uhhhh ya......tried it and didn't like it at all.
Just installed the clear fronts instead, and have the totally clear rear tailight on it's way.

Uhhhh ya......tried it and didn't like it at all.
Just installed the clear fronts instead, and have the totally clear rear tailight on it's way.
too bad man.....I was lookin forward to seein' them . owell.

The clear rear is cool thou...I think....an' so does my twin.

Here's a look at my rear.....you pervert . hee hee hee

tail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE YOU WILL LIKE THIS BETTER

Take and put a kanji decal on your turn signals.  THEN GOTO LOWES OR HOME DEPO and get some CLEAR FROST PAINT.  PAINT THE TURN SIGNAL LENES WITH LIGHT COATS UNTIL YOU GET THE DESIRED LOOK.  WHEN DRY. XACTO EDGE THE DECAL AND REMOVE IT!   you will love the outcome.  It is even better if done from the inside as a reverse look. Then you will have a frosted lens with a clear kanji and the whole thing still blinks. Ive done a couple. Looks sweeeet.

ICEMANN STUNNITH again!

HERE YOU WILL LIKE THIS BETTER

Take and put a kanji decal on your turn signals.  THEN GOTO LOWES OR HOME DEPO and get some CLEAR FROST PAINT.  PAINT THE TURN SIGNAL LENES WITH LIGHT COATS UNTIL YOU GET THE DESIRED LOOK.  WHEN DRY. XACTO EDGE THE DECAL AND REMOVE IT!   you will love the outcome.  It is even better if done from the inside as a reverse look.  Then you will have a frosted lens with a clear kanji and the whole thing still blinks.  Ive done a couple.  Looks sweeeet.

ICEMANN STUNNITH again!
Lets see the pice Ice

Those look nice! A partner I ride with put the evil eyes on his 954 ahd the cops wrote him a ticket for it. I put the clear lences on mine I think they look pretty good.

Back