Kanji Sticker

Hey bigpig13,

I found this site a couple of months ago and ordered some decals from them. They make just about any size you want also. If I remember right, Tapeworks has a $35 minimum on its orders. I ordered quite a few stickers from this place. I have a large carbon fiber kanji that I put on my hump and it is DA BOMB!!

Here is the link: Bike Decals

Brian

Hey bigpig13,

I found this site a couple of months ago and ordered some decals from them.  They make just about any size you want also.  If I remember right, Tapeworks has a $35 minimum on its orders.  I ordered quite a few stickers from this place.  I have a large carbon fiber kanji that I put on my hump and it is DA BOMB!!

Here is the link:  Bike Decals

Brian
So we hear!

I'm going to give you crap up to the second that you blow up the joint with photos...
ghostface.gif

KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON GREG! IT'S COMING REAL SOON! I spoke to LoBusa yesterday and she promised to put a foot in my a$$ if I don't post soon. So before I get that a$$whoopin', I'll get my sh^t together. Just have faith in me my brother.

Brian

Guys, guys it aint that hard or pricey ... copy this pic to your hard drive, then put a copy on a disk traught down to your local mall or sign shop that makes stickers and have make whatever color u want. das what I did.

hayabusa.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back