just wonderin

186 and not long,Welcome to the board mate.
smile.gif

hey busa beast,how ya doin...

The "Big Four" (Zook,Yam,Honduh,Kaw) got together a few years back and volunteered a sort of gentlemans agreement.They offered to restrict the speed of any future machines to 186 MPH. The Busa can do 200 if de-restricted.
The big four were fearfull that a legislated restriction was coming anyway(the European puplic was getting annoyed with all the deaths, attributed to hi-speed) and so the figured it wouldn't be long before that mind set came across the Atlantic.

welcome aboard dude....you seem pretty cool for 15.

Don't forget to impress the heck outa yer buddies by wearing a cool Busa hat or a t shirt. We got them here, cheap too.

Have a good 1...RSD.

Blackburn
Hell Yes! we beat Man u 4-3
Tosser! And they do actually do what they're intended for,they remove the top end restriction,and I hear that the bottom end of rpm range is improved.But how often are you gonna see 186 plus? I never tried one but there are a few here that have.Give it a while,they'll chime in,Cheers!

RSD,how'd you like my British accent?
rock.gif
Its quite maavalus guvnah. Bloody good show mate. You've a luvly way wiv woords.
For fakk sake! Bloody hell! init?
Up the apples an' pears, its bet'a van a day at Brighton.
What a chamin' lookin' bird she was.
You must be daft mate,2 pound for a liter of petrol.
Go on!

we 'ad best return this bloke's thread to 'im, afore he gets ruddy uptight wiv us.

Back