G3 tag relocators...

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, im really likin the g3 tag relocators, and was wonderin if anyone had any up to date pics of their relocators ON the bike. And if so, what year is it??

I just wondering if the tag holder will work with every model all the way back to the 1999 Busa?? Thanks guys/gals

*Chemist*

ok, had to post Ho on my own thread one time, wanted to see that 300th post
wink.gif

You may have seen these on the original G3 thread but I didn't want you to get lonely in here....

Side view of the black powdercoated G3 on my 06LE:

post_3_10576_AR_Tag_Relocater__Medium_.jpg

Here's an angled view....and I believe G3 will fit on all Busa years w/ the stock setup on the caliper.

Ask UNDRPSI though....I'm sure he can work something out w/ you.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "added comment"|1149771455 -->

post_13_20666_IM000565t__Medium_.jpg

Thanks BigT, thats exactly what i was lookin 4! was debating whether 2 go with the g2 or the g3...looks like g3 it is!
cool.gif

nice looking relocator i am looking for one that puts it up under the tail section is there one out there the if you happen to wheelie it wont break he plate or hurt the tire

nice looking relocator i am looking for one that puts it up under the tail section is there one out there the if you happen to wheelie it wont break he plate or hurt the tire
Thanks....compliments of UNDRPSI (a member here) and his hard work.

I'm not a wheelie guy so I don't know how the undertail tag mount does against wheelies.

You could always mount it from the passenger peg like so....

Pit1.jpg

That tag relocator looks good. I had a relocator/chain guard combo, but I got rid of it after my third fix it ticket.

Great product, However, it will not work with swingarm extensions...
Trust me, I know...
But it is a great product for a great price...

David

Back