Just ticked past 2000 today

dnstommy

Registered
Went to the track and pulled a 10.014 (damn 14 thousands) @ 142 mph. I could not love this bike more. What a perfect machine. I spent a week wondering if I wanted the Busa. I had ridden one in the past and it was so fast it seemed like you couldn't have any fun and not be dead within a week. But I know now that with a Busa you have fun in little 3 seconds intervals. Here and there. You can go from 60 to 130 and back to 60 in 10 seconds. Try that on any other bike. You spend 20 seconds over 100 just trying to get to 130.

Love it!

All I have done so far is lower it front & rear and strapped it.

:welcome:

Nice choice of colors. Mine looks kind of like that. It's the fastest color anyway. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

:beerchug:

Pretty good run for a stock ride, of course as stated numerous times above the color helped you out :laugh:

sweet bro :welcome:

gotta love those little "3 seconds" of heaven :laugh: (pretty soon, they'll turn into 5 secs, then 10 secs, then... well you get the picture :whistle:)

sweet, how long has it been since a newbie actually posted pics of their new scoot?

Welcome aboard, man!

And yeah, that 3 second rush will quickly turn into a half an hour or so once you get accustomed to her...

sweet, how long has it been since a newbie actually posted pics of their new scoot?

Welcome aboard, man!

And yeah, that 3 second rush will quickly turn into a half an hour or so once you get accustomed to her...

I think you might be right. Spring has sprung in Florida.

:welcome: to the org! Just to let you know, you've just joined a family, not a random message board. One quick question, you say you have it strapped, is that just for the track, or are you cruisin like that? I don't have experience with strappin front ends, but from what I've heard on here it's really hard on the suspension. It's fine for track use, but not everyday riding. Just something you might want to consider. And if I'm giving you incorrect info I'm sure someone will chime in and let me know.:laugh: But I'm done thread jacking now. It's definitely a nice lookin scoot! And :welcome: to the addiction!

yeah thats true, dont run a strap for everyday use. bad for the suspension and a good way to damage it. get the lowering links from soupy. they take no time to install and work great.

:welcome: to the org! Just to let you know, you've just joined a family, not a random message board. One quick question, you say you have it strapped, is that just for the track, or are you cruisin like that? I don't have experience with strappin front ends, but from what I've heard on here it's really hard on the suspension. It's fine for track use, but not everyday riding. Just something you might want to consider. And if I'm giving you incorrect info I'm sure someone will chime in and let me know.:laugh: But I'm done thread jacking now. It's definitely a nice lookin scoot! And :welcome: to the addiction!

The strap is on the bike all day, but not tightened. Its only tightened up at the track and some Saturday nights :)

I need to rig some sort of hook to hold onto the strap knuckle so it never hits the radiator if I loosen it to far.

Back