Just Saying Hello

I tried to put a viedo on here but this is the message i got. I dont know what to do from here, Sorry, Doug

The following file with the MIME Type: video/avi, is either unregistered or not allowed. Please contact your forum administrator for more information.

Joined the board a few days ago.  Still working out posting and such.  Picked up a 2008 black Hayabusa Saturday.  Had a Blackbird a few years ago and I thought the bikes would be similar.  Wow was I wrong.  Still trying to get this silly grin off my face.  

I like everything on the bike except the exhaust.  I like the look of the Two Brothers.  Has any body used them? I don't really want a loud exhaust and I don't want to mess up one of the smoothest engines I have ever ridden on.  

Advise is welcome.
Go here and you can here one sound clip that anothet guy put on. Good luck, Doug

My_Hayabusa_057RS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2Bros Rock!  Check out the CF on mine.  They're the best on the black.

I have the Titanium on my '06, as well. Love 'em.

Welcome to the board/madness/mayhem.

Scar

Black_Beauty_2_5_08_2_e_.jpg

Welcome to the oRg, we would love to see some pics, but I am just making a suggestion.
laugh.gif

Welcome to Busaland!

I've got the Two Bro's (Titanium) on my '08 Grey/Black Busa and love them as well.
thumb_up.gif

Nice change from the stock cans for sure and easy to install. Have fun on your new ride!

TopBusa.jpg

Argh! How many Gangster monkey beatings must be issued today!
rulez8bn.gif
Pictures Pictures!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
spank.gif
deadhorse.gif
corner2.png
Must have pictures! Like they said, welcome to the madness, but don't make gangster monkey tell you to take off the reflectors!
beerchug.gif

Back