I tried

e=mc hammer

Registered
dunno.gif
man I tried to enjoy this bike but I guess it just aint in me anymore so I decided its got to go . I will have it up wih pics in a few , I know you guy tried to talk me out of it about a month ago but still im not getting sny enjoyment out of it . its got the gel seat, tsukigi cannon ss exhaust and the oem exhaust that had never been used, brand new pit bull swing arm stand , gold suzuki spools semi recent mobile one oil change , its got 2400k on the clock not abused but ridden and taken care of im askin 11000 for it . thanks fellas if you do a search for tsukigi exhaust in the 08 section you can see some of the pic i posted a couple monts ago

048.JPG

Need to post the vin# please and abide by any another applicable rules that can be found in the for sale section.

Good luck

Sucks to hear man, but if the bike isn't you, it ain't you. nothing your gonna do to change it. sell it and try something else, if you want another bike even.

What are you doing with the stock cans/mid pipes? interested in getting rid of them?

sounds good, if you don't get rid of them with the bike keep me in mind
biggrin.gif
The fabricator in me has a seed it's nurturing

Why arent you getting any enjoyment out of it? I cant imagine any ride on my Busa being anything other than memorable!!!

Jza

i'll take the gel seat and pitbull stand off your hands.... i'm local and can pick up. pm me and let me know

I dont know Jza . its just dosent do it $ me , I think its a combo of the traffic , no respect up here in chicago the roads its like all the things that riding is about has been taken away up here.

Hey muskrat im gonna sit and see what happens if I dnt get any real bites I will prob turn it back to stock and sell that stuff off

Back