Chinese Exhausts

Adam Philip

Registered
Has anyone had any experience with the cheap "Dan Moto" Chinese exhausts on the net. I see them on eBay all the time and I wondered what the quality and sound level were like? They look similar to the Tsukigi's but Im sure are of inferior quality.

Ask russellj. I think he is the the sales rep for China.

sent using my middle finger on tapatalk

Dan Moto has been brought up in the general chat section and there wasn't any complaints that I recall. The price is very appealing.

Sounds interesting? Never heard of Chinese exhaust?
How much are they?

Tufbusa will be here soon to give you a good tongue lashing for such a thought though :laugh:

China.......Qaulity? LMAO!! Are you serious?

I can say that several of the products my company has made in china are far superior than when we had them made here in the US. So ya quality is realistic.

As for the OP I haven't seen those gonna look but will likely stick with my Yoshi.

Talking about these??
uploadfromtaptalk1318543807709.jpg

Link to Dan MOTO site
http://www.dan-moto.com/suzuki-wholesale-18_20.html?zenid=kg9dsu3bevcu6u0uiarl4q4864
from my dunce stool via tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1318543807709.jpg

$224 for slip ons?? Where can you go wrong? Better than paying $600+ for a set that you don't like after you get them.
from my dunce stool via tapatalk

I have a set of carbon fiber on my 09 with a couple thousand miles on them now and have no regrets. Note: When installing make sure you have the mid pipes rotated down far enough to clear your heels and shifter. Here is my write up on them on another forum.

Mondays The Big Day - PNW Riders

strange how we slag off (made in china) but its on just about everything lol

i have £20 chinese levers pazzo copy things and why pay £120 as the break just the same when you have a spill ? simples

as for the oe post ive seen some good reviews on the quality so at that price why not (just make sure the bike is mapped after fitting )

Blanca,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anything that arrives with a fortune cookie inclosed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm no buy'n! :no:

I have no problem with chinese bling but I do seriously question the mental state of folks that install chinese performance parts! :kem:

:tongue4:

I dont see what could be wrong with these. Good price, looks good. I say as long as it fits good it should be good to go. Also as long as it is made in stainless steel, should be good. I wouldnt mind buying these. In fact i wish I would have seen this before, I would have bought these last week.

Back