Loudest Exhaust System for 2012 Hayabusa

berksenbay

Registered
Hi guys I had a post a few months back asking for the best upgrades and I did most of them but now I have the dual Yoshimura exhausts and they are just not loud enough for me. What’s the best exhaust setup for the most noise and of course with performance gains as well.

Also, The previous owner of the bike put cheap Chinese fairings on the bike and I would like to change them where do you guys recommend to buy new fairings that are good quality (as good as OEM).

88A5EC3C-7008-410E-9F0F-3A284818CD67.jpeg
17543BC4-0FC1-4072-BF1D-E90A87E07A7C.jpeg

Brocks Short Meg without the baffle will gather attention(not a whole lot quieter with the baffle:D):

R.I.P. my old dog,finally had to put him down last March,3 weeks shy of turning 14.Still miss that dude,best friend and companion I ever had,had him cremated and he's right here with me in the garage next to my computer.:super:

Tsukigi Cannon is the loudest I have ever heard from idle all the way up. It's audible to my GoPro at 180 mph overwhelms the wind noise with camera mounted on the side fairing. If you can find one, it's a great pipe for the busa. A bit heavy but it won't dent from flying stones and it might just save the engine if you hit something. I love mine and have no plans to switch until I go turbo someday.

Brocks Short Meg without the baffle will gather attention(not a whole lot quieter with the baffle:D):

R.I.P. my old dog,finally had to put him down last March,3 weeks shy of turning 14.Still miss that dude,best friend and companion I ever had,had him cremated and he's right here with me in the garage next to my computer.:super:
Mate , I commiserate with you , he looks like a good dog . I had my last dog for 14 years also , and I was also gutted by his demise . But , about 6 months later , just went and got Dogboy , and he is also now my very best mate . Find a new best mate before you get too old , bro life is short .
PS. like the short meg , reakon my CT unrestricted but baffled is similarly loud .

Thanks bro,he was the most mellow Pit I ever saw.The neighborhood kids climbed all over him and he didn't care,if a cat stood still he'd lick the hair off of it,never even saw him growl at another dog/no aggression whatsoever.Was always a big guy,about 90 lbs. in his prime and 125 at the end,had a damned tumor on his spleen.Vet came to the house and did it and then transported him to wherever they do the cremation,not ashamed to say I cried like a big baby for a half hour after they left.Still thinking about getting another.That CT Meg is the bomb bro,IMO the best pipe out there for looks and performance.:super:

Last year, I was running Coffman exhaust and they were considered to be too loud for registration here in Germany. They were 103db and I rode dirty for one whole year. This year I'll run the stock ones until I buy some yoshis.

Last year, I was running Coffman exhaust and they were considered to be too loud for registration here in Germany. They were 103db and I rode dirty for one whole year. This year I'll run the stock ones until I buy some yoshis.
I owned the Coffman exhaust but the lack of tuning tuning availability plus the fact that my ears hurt after a ride, steered me towards Yoshimura R-55. My tuner was able to get me respectable HP gains within a few HP of Brock's while still being loud a discreet if you know what I mean. I mean if you want loud go with a Header and megaphones/phone?

I had rls punisher series and they were real loud. Actually sounded really good though. Still deep tone. But I did have to modify my tune to get best performance with them

ok. i suppose so. I like a good growl but loud for loud sake to me at least is a bit much. besides i myself would not want something that is crazy loud at low and idle speeds in my neighborhood. but thats me.

Back