Just registered for busa 25th year get together in Pomona,Ca.

groran1000

Donating Member
Registered
All right all right busa lovers, just registered for the busa 25th year jamboree in Pomona. Yeee hawwww, I get to meet Chris Moore! I have been to anything busa anywhere, here is my first. I'll be going in my car though because it will be 40* Saturday morning and I live 2 hours from the venue, too cold for an old fart like me. All U gotta do to get in is to register of course and bring my busa registration and key. looking forward to meeting the busa guys, especially Redbull!! I'm so excited!

All right all right busa lovers, just registered for the busa 25th year jamboree in Pomona. Yeee hawwww, I get to meet Chris Moore! I have been to anything busa anywhere, here is my first. I'll be going in my car though because it will be 40* Saturday morning and I live 2 hours from the venue, too cold for an old fart like me. All U gotta do to get in is to register of course and bring my busa registration and key. looking forward to meeting the busa guys, especially Redbull!! I'm so excited!

A motel room could be in your future for Friday night and then you could ride in Saturday morning in much warmer weather. I’m wondering, does this facility have lockers or storage bins for helmets and jackets etc? Some venues do.

IMG_3613.jpg

Is our pass for Saturday also good for Sunday? I also bought an extra ticket for my wife for Saturday, would we have to buy another one for Sunday?

Back