just reading thru Busa probs

I just can't leave anything alone
biggrin.gif
too funny

Not flaming but in my defense, I bought the HMF Dual High Exit full system for my '03 for the looks, sound, power ... in that order. I'm happy with all three aspects of them with zero complaints.
Now I'm thinking about Akro's or HMF Big Bird for my '04, yet again for the same 3 reasons.
Just another mod based on personal preference. If we are well informed and still spend the ca$h, then it's our own fault if we waste our hard earned money.
why is this guy always right....

well spoken,clear,concise....

I hate when that happens...
biggrin.gif

Hey Rubber,

I still got stock pipes on.  Sorry, but I am going to have to change them out.  
 Dont give a rats butt what anybody else thinks.  Just want the sweet sound and pi$$ off my neighbors......

Now if ya moved down in my neck of the woods, I promise I would put the stockers back on.  Just for you.  
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
now there's a good dude... funny too...

It is the decline of Western Civilization in my opinion. We have become a society of consumers born and bread to buy. Advertisers tell us what is good and what is bad and as a majority we believe them. It is time to take our rights back. I say revolution is the only answer! Who is with me?

I totally agree with you Andy.

Which is why I cut my pipes and called it good.
a 1-of-a-kind system... very cool...

Thrasher likes to give the "going trend" a front kick to the groin...

and give the latest "fashionable thing" ...

a spinning back-fist to the head....

you've got to admire those qualities...

I have the Akrapovic Evolution, PC, and a custom map. My bike runs perfect and sounds great
wink.gif

My reasons were

1. The stock exhaust is too quiet.
2. With no can on the left side, chain maintenace is easier.
3. The EVO is 20 lbs lighter.

The PC and custom map were done to complete the package.

Without a good tuner and the right parts you are always going to have problems  
wink.gif

wink.gif

Oh yeah Rubbah. You got to wear your new glubs and booties to the revolution ya consuming bastid
wink.gif

Back