Just ordered undertail and hugger

Will have my Extreme Graphics Moto Design Top Gun black for $240 and a Carbon fiber hugger for $160 (usually $250 but gave me a deal because someones credit card was denied after they ordered it),at my door Tue. for $400 total.  I got it through Alliedbarter and Sylvio (I think that's his name), very nice guy.  I am not sure if I will do the install, just depends on how much of a pain it will be.  He told me to get some new push rivets from Auto Zone to help with the install.  I can't wait for Tue.!!!

For the guys that put on the undertail, what did you use to cut the plastic? I don't have a Dremmel, but if it makes the job easier I will get one... and what bit cuts the plastic the best?

For the guys that put on the undertail, what did you use to cut the plastic? I don't have a Dremmel, but if it makes the job easier I will get one... and what bit cuts the plastic the best?
if you wear a pair of gloves..... just use a box knife and pull it towards you slow.... cuts very clean.......

but like I said wear gloves........ ( I did cut my self twice
iamwithstupid.gif
be for I put gloves on )

I had a dremel tool but it really made a mess..... box knife was just faster and smoother cut for me...