Just ordered undertail and hugger

blas32

Registered
Will have my Extreme Graphics Moto Design Top Gun black for $240 and a Carbon fiber hugger for $160 (usually $250 but gave me a deal because someones credit card was denied after they ordered it),at my door Tue. for $400 total.  I got it through Alliedbarter and Sylvio (I think that's his name), very nice guy.  I am not sure if I will do the install, just depends on how much of a pain it will be.  He told me to get some new push rivets from Auto Zone to help with the install.  I can't wait for Tue.!!!

For the guys that put on the undertail, what did you use to cut the plastic? I don't have a Dremmel, but if it makes the job easier I will get one... and what bit cuts the plastic the best?

I have the same undertail and installed it myself using a hacksaw and a dermel.
Check this site for instructions:

Also, you can use your existing plastic connector from you tail light for the wires on your undertail.

For the guys that put on the undertail, what did you use to cut the plastic? I don't have a Dremmel, but if it makes the job easier I will get one... and what bit cuts the plastic the best?
if you wear a pair of gloves..... just use a box knife and pull it towards you slow.... cuts very clean.......

but like I said wear gloves........ ( I did cut my self twice
iamwithstupid.gif
be for I put gloves on )

I had a dremel tool but it really made a mess..... box knife was just faster and smoother cut for me...

Back