Just got one

I can't make it to Laguna. I promised the newlwed wife I would take her on the honeymoon that we missed because of her school.
rock.gif
What could be more romantic than super bikes screaming by at high speeds and hanging with the hayabusa.org peeps
rock.gif

Oh to see the cork screw turn in real life.. -sigh.

I don't getta go either man... it sucks.. but welcome to the board, and enjoy the 'busa... even if it's not the blue/silver - fastest - colors.

rock.gif

A warm felt welcome to Discreet007 and Blas32. You are about to embark upon the ride of your life. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride with your new Busa Brethren. I wanted to say "Sisteren" also...but is that even a word?

Brian

Hey Ego,

And just why aren't you going to Laguna? I was hoping to share in some of that charm and wit that we both possess.

Brian

Hey Ego,

And just why aren't you going to Laguna?  I was hoping to share in some of that charm and wit that we both possess. Oh sh^t Ego...guess what?
rock.gif
This is my 666th post. Forget what I said about Laguna "O' Satanic One". You wouldn't happen to have any matches on ya now whould you???

Brian
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Just bought my new 02 SE last week and love it.  Put 600(break-in) miles on it last week and I am putting on my mods on Fri.I am going to wait for 2000 miles before I put it on the dyno but I look forward to seeing the #'s after putting on the Evo.
 I ride with a 02-ZX12r and I had a 01 GSXR1000 before I traded for the Busa. Not many curves in Fl. so the Busa was the bike for me.  His extra power was more for me to take plus I love the look of the Busa so I went for it.  Not to mention my size(6-3 225) fits the Busa much better.  The ZX has a full Yosh rs-3, yosh EMS,-2 up front and k+n... I can't wait to do some roll-ons now!!!
Watch out for the 12 down low if he has dropped two up front he's set up on the low...You had better get him up top then you'll cause him to run out of gear...His set up will eat you up low...

Here's a quick one just went out the shed to take it

hot5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back