Just got my bike dynoed

no problem guys
sad.gif
 i know all ya mean well...
cool.gif
 well most of you
laugh.gif
... i will be getting a dyno where frisbee got his done so i can compair them.

<!--EDIT|kilroy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121778609 -->

it must be one of those POS Factory Pro Dyno's that Marc S. thinks it the only one that is correct, and then his B.S. factory trained operators convert it to SAE and it isn't even close, and lets just say the Factory pro Dyno in town claims these big numbers but have no sheets to back it. all they have is there "real hp" graph that shows like 130hp on a stock Busa.
This dyno thread is PURE B.S. without a graph that shows HP torque and A/F with correction factor

Actually if George Dean dynoed it then its a Superflow dyno , and forget the numbers..George is one of the best tuners in WA...if not the best...especially for Suzuki.

I dont doubt it at all that George can take a stock Busa and PC3 and make a good 5-7 peak HP with just tuning.

On third thought, I doubt George did this...those numbers are WAY off.
laugh.gif

He had it done at Hinshaws in Auburn. I haven't done my bike yet but maybe i'll go there . I've got a pipe so I should be well over 200
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
. Sorry Kilroy !

hehe. I'm goin' to that dyno... nothing like 25-30 free HP for just a trip ya know.. after I get off that dyno my sheeeit will be a rocket sled!

Always had good work at Hinshaws, but there is a guy up in the UW area that everyone takes there race bikes to for work, I will try to find his number for you. He a little more $$ but I'm told he's the best around here.

Ask Thomas Lynn at Auroura Suzuki . He told me about the same guy in the UW district.

Always had good work at Hinshaws, but there is a guy up in the UW area that everyone takes there race bikes to for work, I will try to find his number for you. He a little more $$ but I'm told he's the best around here.
There is another good engine man around that area as well. His name is "Mike Auderer". His shop "A.M.I. Racing Engines" located in Puyallup. He is the mechanic for the AMA "Team Hooters". He can make her smoke! I think his dyno is pretty honest as well? My K-5 put up 154.15 HP.

Back