Just got my bike dynoed

kilroy

Donating Member
Registered
Well just got mind on the dyno and the numbers are good 182Hp and 112tq thats stock with just the PC commander. very happy today!!! I will post up the paper when i get it digital.

rock.gif

wow....I think your dyno was pretty happy...those are mighty tall numbers for a stocker.....but who am I to say???

Great numbers. What is done to the bike? Are they giving you calculated crank HP or at the wheel HP?

40__s.gif
Wow, sounds like that dyno is making alot of people happy. Do me a favor and get a second opinion. Just a little far fetched. COPY THAT...

Well just got mind on the dyno and the numbers are good 182Hp and 112tq thats stock with just the PC commander. very happy today!!! I will post up the paper when i get it digital.
Well the average is 151hp for at the wheel and 148hp - 155hp for the spread. 182hp would be at the crank NUMBERS. Still sounds like you had fun doing it.

I know that the numbers are high!!. i will post up the printout later today if i can get it scanned in. when they told me that i said bullshit and had them run it a few more times. So later in the year i will try and get another one from another place to compair them.

<!--EDIT|kilroy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121772726 -->

don't sweat it, kilroy. Be happy...
cool.gif

You know, we have a shop here on the island that's named KILROY'S. They deal with starter/alternator repair.

Just thought it was interesting.

don't be bummed, bro...dyno's are notorious for being off...operator, atmosphere, etc...all make a difference. You ride the king of the hyperbikes...it's all good. Use the dyno to track the changes as you make the mods so you know what works and what doesn't.

I know Kilroy and he called to tell me the #'s . It must be crank #'s , I told him i've seen 164 on a stock come up on a dyno . But as we all know that every dyno is different. He got it done at a dealership so I don't know why its so high ... unless kilroy can't read
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I forgot to put this comment in my post earlier, I am sure most will agree, a dyno is a tuning tool, as long as you do all of your dyno work on the samd dyno and similar conditions and you see tha changes you are using that info wisely.

Like I said the dyno is a tuning tool.

Now you can also use it for bench racing when you have a real happy dyno
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn! I just made 169.9 and that's with a full system,air box mod and some adjustments.
rock.gif
Keep using that same place to see the differences when you make changes.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121777611 -->

didnt mean to rain on your deal there Kilroy , its just that those kinda #s are what youd expect from a bike with cams , lil head work , pipes , a box , pc3 , deadly map and even then a happy dyno. No worries Im sure your bike is running good. sj

Back