Just got back from a ride....

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
We had a good run today over to the Fall Creek Falls area and then on to Rock Island. Nothing too crazy today, but I did see something I had never seen before...Tim looking at a map on his phone. Ha

IMAG0029.jpg

Here is what we found when we got to the proper destination.

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

A quick pit stop on the way back, thanks for the Gatorade Ronnie!

IMAG0033.jpg

And finally a parting of the ways, it was about 90 here today. Had a great time though!

IMAG0039.jpg

Glad you guys had a good ride! Sorry I couldn't make it this time... :thumbsup:

looks like a good time spent with great friends! :beerchug:

Looks like a great day to ride with friends! Thanks for sharing
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, it was a great ride. And yes, looking at the map on the phone, just trying to get you to Rock Island quickly, I know how you like to eat around 12. Lol. Rock Island was one of Dons favorite places to eat. Still miss my friend. The roads we rode today are places that Don took me to, a great area. anyway, an awesome day with great friends.
Posted via Mobile Device

And I just got home from Eatting a slab of red velvet cake at another one of Dons favorite restaurants, the City Cafe in downtown Chattanooga. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like everyone had fun. Thanks for sharing

Question, How do you get the words in between the pics? I have tried but just cant figure it out. Thanks in advance

Next time tell me to get a bite at the gas station when we are 1.5 hrs from lunch...:poke:

Thanks for a good time today.

Yeah, it was a great ride. And yes, looking at the map on the phone, just trying to get you to Rock Island quickly, I know how you like to eat around 12. Lol. Rock Island was one of Dons favorite places to eat. Still miss my friend. The roads we rode today are places that Don took me to, a great area. anyway, an awesome day with great friends.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back