Impromptu Ride Today

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I went over to a friend's shop this morning and he installed my cush pad inserts and a new rear brake rotor.  While waiting around and since the weather was turning really nice I decided to call Tim and see what he was doing.  He was suiting up to go riding with Ronnie.  He said they were going to head up TN Highway 58.  I suggested they come by Sale Creek and I would show them some back roads.  So the ride was on, however neither of us had a cameras with us so you will have to live with an old picture and a map of the route
winkold.gif

Me, Tim, Ronnie...

P1030189.JPG

Today's ride...Tim and Ronnie headed on down Highway 58 when I turned right on Highway 60.

Thanks for going guys...I had big fun
beerchug.gif

011208.jpg

Hey Don, we had a great time. Thanks for taking us on some new roads, especially the one with the little hill where mine and Ronnies front tire came off the ground.
biggrin.gif
Ronnie said he would have like to have run that some more.
biggrin.gif
After we left you we rolled by another LEO running like we had been,
laugh.gif
but he didnt turn around. Guess today luck was on our side. Anyway, we had a great time. Thanks
smile.gif

Tim

biggrin.gif

Went to the O'Rielly World of Wheels and now wish I had gone riding! Nothing to see there! Won't be another pretty day for another 2 or 3 weeks!!!

Congrats on getting out...so many of our brothers/sisters are locked in by crappy weather.

Thanks for sharin' the pix, as well...

Scar

Back