Just back from a Disney vacation

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
Mom and Dad wanted the whole family to take a trip together so seeing as how my sister has two little girls (and I have none) they won so we went to Disney. :banghead: We're going to spend 3 days at Disney and then 4 days on their cruse ship heading down to Nassau Island. It's going to be Mom, Dad, my sister and brother in law, 2 nieces and myself. The last time I was at Disney was back in 85 and Mickey was AWOL as he had been arrested for getting drunk and attacking a kid. This time he followed the :rulez: and was there. :cheerleader:
My sister want a pirate room for my nieces so we all got one. :rofl: We got to Disney Thursday afternoon and hit the park. It was a little busy and rained like you wouldn't believe. We got soaked even though we had ponchos but still had fun.
On the boat my parents room had a balcony but the rest of us only had a window but seeing as how they paid I guess it's only fair. That and they didn't want the kids to fall over board.

bed.jpg

disney1.jpg

disney5.jpg

disney6.jpg

disney7.jpg

disney8.jpg

disney9.jpg

the boat and a park on Nassau. Can't forget the towel animals on the bed every night while on the ship. :rofl:

disney2.jpg

disney3.jpg

disney4.jpg

disney010.jpg

disney011.jpg

disney012.jpg

disney013.jpg

disney014.jpg

disney015.jpg

disney016.jpg

all and all we had a great time and food on the ship was incredible.

Just a little busy? There are more people in that picture that in my whole town! :whistle:

Hope you had a good time!! :beerchug:

Looks like a good time! Never been on a cruise...would love to go one day...

It was fun and I can see myself going on another cruise but something different Disney unless I ever have kids of my own. You could tell that the parents were on vacation. The kids were running everywhere and they just sat back and watched. Would it have been wrong to throw some of them overboard? :whistle:

Looks like a great trip. I would love to go on a cruise too, but can't seem to fit it in with all the Motorcycle trips BW has scheduled!!!!!! :whistle: I am doing the scheduling next year!! :laugh:

:thumbsup: Thanks for the pics, looks like a good time.

Sounds like you had a great time. For me though, I need a ship with children outlawed. I'm just sayin!

On a side note, we just spent a couple of nights on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA and then went to the adjacent aquarium. At one point I got so flustered with the crowds and all of their children AND all of the gibberish (non-english) I told my wife (loudly), I thought we were in America... doesn't anyone speak English here?

Honestly, I can't stand it. But I should have expected it, we were in SOCAL and spanish is the main language...... drives me effing nuts.

OK I feel better now.

Mid 80's was the last time for me. I loved it back then and can't imagine how much fun it is now. It's definetly a different world!
Thanks for the pics!:beerchug:

Great pics ! Now my kids are standing behind me begging for a trip to Disney.....
blowup.gif

Great pics. :) Disney is great, my family loves it. Thought about going this year on vacation but money is to tight now. I hope to do the Disney trip next year. :)

Back