Just bought my first hayabusa

G

Just bought a brand new hayabusa yesterday, taking delivery tomorrow after work and it will be registered and ready to roll! This is my 7th bike, I think I can handle it now!

1. 89 ninja 500
2. 2002 TL1000R
3. 95 zx6r
4. 96 zx6r
5. another 95 zx6r
6. BUILT yamaha VMAx
7. Hayabusa
smile.gif

Any recommendations/comments/etc for a new owner? what did you guys pay OTD? I got mine for 12k otd including the extended warranty and everything.

Congrats! It's graduation day for you
umnik.gif

Got the same model, got it last april and now put nearly 8000 miles on it and simply love it!

I payed $10,500 out the door, but I've found that the OTD price depends on location. I heard of some places selling for like 13k out the door in other states...

Oh yeah... and some advice... hmmm... be careful when accelerating at full throttle. I got a big-ass bruise on my butt because I wasn't used to the bike and when I went WOT my ass slid REALLY hard into the hump
tounge.gif
. At first it really hurt... but then I couldn't stop laughing inside my helmet
laugh.gif

Oh yeah... and some advice... hmmm... be careful when accelerating at full throttle. I got a big-ass bruise on my butt because I wasn't used to the bike and when I went WOT my ass slid REALLY hard into the hump
tounge.gif
. At first it really hurt... but then I couldn't stop laughing inside my helmet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've done the same thing.
smile.gif

I'm addicted to the the 'whoosh' inside my brain casing from the G-force of hard acceleration.

Congrats on the new bike, dude.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif

I would recommend a color matched fly-swatter, to keep the gawkers at bay while fueling up at the local quickie mart.
wink.gif

Congrats and Ride Safe!

I have the same bike got it in july for my birthday, the best gift in the world. You will love this bike.

Watch out for the tank overflow valves located on the right side they have a tendency to blister the paint on the fairing. There is a thread in here that has pics of what I'm talking about, I just can't remeber where it was. When I find it I will post it for you

Good luck and congrats:D

welcome
smile.gif

here is my list of bikes:
1)75 honda cb550 four super sport(blue)
2)78 suzuki gs550(green)
3)78 kawasaki kz750(maroon)
4)85 kawasaki ninja 600r(red white blue)
5)85 kawasaki ninja 900 (red grey)
6)85 honda vf1000r (red white blue)
7)93 yamaha fzr600 (red white blue)
8)95 kawasaki zx7 (purple)
9)99 honda cbr 900 (yellow white black)
10)01 yamaha r1 (blue white)
11)05 busa (black grey)

CONGRATS! WELCOME TO THE BOARD. HOW DOES THE TL RIDE? I LOVE THAT BIKE. THEY SAY IT IS DIFFICULT TO MASTER. WHAT YOUR COLOR BLUE/WHITE OR YELLOW/BLACK

Congrats.......your user name should have been...."ZX-6rGUY"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Enjoy the new ride.....Welcome to the site. Bsafe!
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Bike is freaking amazing.. pure sex lol.  Chicken strips are vanished, took it through the twisties and SMOKED a tls, mv agusta, ducati supersport, ducati monster, amongst others. cant touch this
smile.gif
im a big boy and i throw it around like its a toy, freakin beautiful. heres a couple pics

busa_small.JPG

Back