" Jus bought my first 2004 Hayabusa I am a beginner " !

Dont stretch it or drop it. you will sacrifice handling.the only benefit is making it hard to wheelie so more take off speed.no offense to anyone but any swingarm over a few inches stretched always looked stupid to me.

get a real leather bike jacket with ce approved armor and leather gloves with armor.leather or kevlar pants helmet.next instead of stretching it and dropping it spend the money to shed the 20+pounds of stock exhaust and get a brocks alien head exhaust and a power comander.this will make your bike look cleaner lighter faster and sound better.

Definitely get good gear. Chances are extremely good that you will go down at some point. Also, yes to the frame sliders. I'd recommend the t-rex no cut ones. I haven't put them on my 'Busa yet, but I installed them on my wife's cbr250r and they are awesome! They already saved her bike once.....the car it fell onto is another story. :p Be careful and assume that every car on the road is out to kill you. As far as other mods go, my 'Busa was lowered when I bought it. I like the lower stance. I haven't rode any twisties real hard, but so far I haven't had any issues with clearance. Good body position will help with that too. My bike also came with hand warmers. If you ride when it's chilly outside they are nice. Just don't forget to turn them off when you are parked. :)

what is that unit next to that red and white car in the back ground? sitting way up high with mudder tires on it.
Hi , Im 27 and I jus bought my first 2004 Hayabusa with 2277 miles on it completely stock , which has not really been broken in yet ( basically a new bike ). I was taught how to ride this Summer on a Yam750 but I wanted a Busa cause its more comfortable to me. I am a very responsible and safe rider. I was thinking about putting on some frame slider on, dropping it and stretching it . I don't kno how far to drop & stretch it. ( I am 5'9 in height ) What should I do and does anyone have any recommendations or ideas for beginner with a Hayabusa ?

Back