Just bought a new yellow and silver Busa

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
I'm kinda confused on this, they never made a yellow and silver to my knowledge. Looks pretty cool though. Die cast and plastic with its own display case and under $3 at Wal-Mart.

littlebike.JPG

nope....your knowledge is just fine.

They NEVER made a yellow and silver Busa. The one you're lookin at was probably made in Taiwan or the R.O.C.
biggrin.gif

I've got one on my desk at work (walmart special) and all the other riders are always ####'n with it..... they all haten on a busa brother....

I've got one like that in my window at work...and 3 bigger ones on my desk...boss came by the office the other day and said "don't you think you have enough Hayabusas?"

I said "no", of course...
cool.gif

<--- had 2 of the bigger ones on top of my toolbox.. a few weeks ago.. I came bak from ..lunch to find the... "busa" races.. by my fellow.." employee's" .. least they ..were havein fun.. ooh n btw.. silver / black ..was the fastest
wink.gif

<--- had 2 of the bigger ones on top of my toolbox.. a few weeks ago.. I came bak from ..lunch to find the...  "busa" races.. by my fellow.." employee's" ..  least they ..were havein fun.. ooh n  btw..  silver / black ..was  the  fastest    
wink.gif
we gotta get you a "pumpkin" busa....it will win all the model races you can throw at it!!

I've got one like that in my window at work...and 3 bigger ones on my desk...boss came by the office the other day and said "don't you think you have enough Hayabusas?"

I said "no", of course...
cool.gif
If ya can't get a buncha big ones, get a buncha little ones!

--Wag--

I've had that same mini die-cast for over 2 years. I bought it from Wal-Mart also. I also have the 1:18 scale from Tonka that is silver/gray.

Your job... should you wish to accept it, is to paint that model with the fastest colors; blue & sliver of course!
biggrin.gif

Back