Just bought a New Bike, Time for something new.

No Nitrous?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
jump9.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

when I get throught laughing I'll be okay not about the new bike its just flames on that thing seem a little harsh don't they.
laugh.gif
congrats that yami should get some darn good fuel mileage.
wink.gif

I can't wait to see the pic of you two, all geared up and getting ready to ride together!
laugh.gif

It's cute Rev...tell the wife no knee dragging!
tounge.gif
Should be Hoot!

I think the Wife will look cute as hell all geared up and ready to rock... He he... She and I can go out cruizen, should be a fun way to get down to the sound or maybe to dinner...

when I get throught laughing I'll be okay not about the new bike its just flames on that thing seem a little harsh don't they.
laugh.gif
congrats that yami should get some darn good fuel mileage.
wink.gif
I thought the flames were sorta the amusing twist on an otherwise silly-assed form of transportation.
smile.gif

I mean yeah, the flames are pretty silly. What I really thought was funny is that it really is listed as a "Raven Edition". He he... Raven edition just like the R6 or the R1.... You know I am going to be riding this thing down to the local bike nights...
thumbs-up.gif

The exhaust looks something like this...

I think the wife will be tickled.
Ive seen one of those. Its a bagpipe. Scottish people play em.
tounge.gif

It's even got room for the cat in the expansion box...
Expansion box? Heck! Check out the luggage options...

smile.gif

THis is the "Luggage"... He he... Luggage...

I think it's going to be alot of fun. I rode one at work and seriously they are just silly stupid fun. Just remember that the left lever is NOT the clutch... damn near took myself out trying to pull in the clutch...
smile.gif

abb14t55ct20_500.jpg

smile.gif

I am going to need a carbon Hugger though... That Mudflap isn't messing around.

On a serious tip though, and I am sure you are aware..mopeds are dangerous because they lack the ability to pull away from certain situations due to their lack of power.

On a serious tip though, and I am sure you are aware..mopeds are dangerous because they lack the ability to pull away from certain situations due to their lack of power.
Oh I am plenty aware of the scooters limitations, but tell ya what, I did some thinking before buying and the route the wife will be taking to and from work is completly residential speeds no more than 30 MPH posted. So it really should be the perfect 3 mile commuter, and honestly go test ride one, it's NOT what I would call "Quick" but it will be able to get outta it's own way in a manner best described as "Zippy".

It's still just a scooter, but it should be OK, it's limits taken into consideration.

Just to be safe you better let me come over and give a second opinion on its handling..."us boys" will give it a good run in for your wifey. :d

Uhh REV??? Were you away from the board so long that you had to type all that nonsense?
rock.gif
You could have put all that shid in ONE post...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
Jus' fuggin' wit ya dude. I kinda miss ya man...
blush.gif

Nah, Just need to get my daily average up a bit a know?
laugh.gif

Good to see you Bro, I was wondering where you were at. Work keeps me away from the pc most of the day and I have been out riding, running around and feeling sorry for myself for awhile. I'm back though, and look for me to be around more.

I gotta keep working on our 2008 platform.
wink.gif

zuma's are pretty damned alright. Nice an zippy lil fuggers....definitely some fun! And yer goin big bore too, eh? LOL...you have got to post some pics, bro!

Very nice....tons of fun.
cool.gif
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116508278 -->

We need a pic of you doing a wheelie on it! You might check, but I think there is a ghetto turbo kit for that.
laugh.gif
Really thats a sweet little ride for the misses.
cool.gif

WELL SHE LOVED THE SURPRISE !!!! *Bonus* She is still sitting here reading the manual.

Was kinda spooky. She hasn't been on a even a bicycle in like 6-8 years or so... Hell Now I am thinking MSF might be in order before cutting her loose. She looked pretty damned unsteady and she did the "Pin the throttle in a death grip thing"... BUT, I was riding on back and it wasn't a big deal.

Tomorrow we'll get her out in a big parking lot somewhere and let her at it.
biggrin.gif

Back