Just About Fed Up...

I hear ya,I have to keep reminding myself that I'm 64/255 lbs. and not 20/140 lbs.:laugh:Have gone to the Lake Elsinore track several times with the grand kids(6 yr. old with a Honda 50 and 9 yr. old with a Honda 80),only chance I have with the 9 yr. old is catching him down the straights.:laugh:Little turds have both been in gymnastics since they were 18 mos. old(great balance)and give me the business every time we ride,the 9 yr. old is around 5' 2"/120 lbs. and can kick start my 450.:laugh:

Arizona at 7000 ft ,

December . . . . .

57 degrees *

Usually we are knee deep
in snow at this time . . . . .

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/sunday-morning-ride.174427/

We might see an over night low in the 50's ~^~ however today is going to be clear & in the 70's *

2017 Dec 3.jpg

So I plan on riding into Temecula for some FREE COFFEE & DONUTS *

48 degrees over here @ 6:00AM,breakin' out the snowshoes.:DI did manage to put 34 miles on yesterday(mostly @ triple digits ),stopping by TBT(closed)and Corona Motorsports(hung out and bullshitted with Brian,the guy who sold me the Busa back in 2011).Doubt I'll get out today,have to watch my Patriots kick Buffalo's ass(probably just jinxed them:laugh:)at 10:00,right now just doing my laundry and cleaning up the garage(gettin' a little dusty:laugh:).

Back