Just About Fed Up...

I'll get out over the weekend and put in my usual 50 miles(round trip),bike is 25 months old now and mileage is 5,648.:laugh:

...still enjoying my new SpeedoHealer after getting it dialed in,was still in 5th but had to get out of it(damned curves anyway!),gettin' ready for kromdom.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get out over the weekend
and put in my usual 50 miles ( round trip ) ,
bike is 25 months old now and mileage is 5,648 .

:laugh:

. . . still enjoying my new Speed o Healer after getting it dialed in ,
was still in 5th but had to get out of it ( damned curves anyway ! ) ,
gettin' ready for kromdom .

:laugh:

Haven't heard from kromdom since we rode up to Palomar ~ did he just fall off the edge of the planet or what *

100_3693-jpg.260053.jpg

I'll get out over the weekend and put in my usual 50 miles(round trip),bike is 25 months old now and mileage is 5,648.:laugh:

...still enjoying my new SpeedoHealer after getting it dialed in,was still in 5th but had to get out of it(damned curves anyway!),gettin' ready for kromdom.:laugh:

Bike is now 72 months old,with a whopping 13,000 miles.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard from kromdom since we rode up to Palomar ~ did he just fall off the edge of the planet or what *

View attachment 1577632

I don't know what happened to the old geezer bro,I PM'd him a year or 2 back and got a reply but haven't seen him around since.He's a good dude,believe I'll PM him again in a few minutes.Haven't seen big Rob around either since we rode up to that shop opening in Santa Ana a couple years ago,Phil and D moved up around Victorville,Adam's spun out of his mind,Tan Jeff sold his Busa,Bobby B's who knows where,Ted's layin' low,etc.Just a 2 man wrecking crew now bro,me and you.We need sixpack,nosbig,and Mike(Chambers)out here to livin the place up,we'd all be fugitives within an hour.:laugh: :super:

I don't know what happened to the old geezer bro,
I PM'd him a year or 2 back and got a reply
but haven't seen him around since .

He's a good dude,
believe I'll PM him again
in a few minutes .

Haven't seen big Rob around either
since we rode up to that shop opening
in Santa Ana a couple years ago .

Phil and D moved up around Victorville,
Adam's spun out of his mind,
Tan Jeff sold his Hayabusa,
Bobby B's who knows where,
Ted's layin' low, etc .

Just a 2 man
wrecking crew now bro,
me and you .

We need sixpack, nosbig,
and Mike ( Chambers )
out here to livin the place up ,
we'd all be fugitives within an hour .

:laugh: :super:

Ted still rides ~ I will hit him up *

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpXUbo8sinInSjrKMx1wSCVscoej7vdZZQURbNxSb4eorSejfn3Q.jpg

I used to think a Busa was a handful until I started rippin' around on that little CRF 450R,now the Busa seems like grandma's Buick.:laugh:
I don't know what happened to the old geezer bro,I PM'd him a year or 2 back and got a reply but haven't seen him around since.He's a good dude,believe I'll PM him again in a few minutes.Haven't seen big Rob around either since we rode up to that shop opening in Santa Ana a couple years ago,Phil and D moved up around Victorville,Adam's spun out of his mind,Tan Jeff sold his Busa,Bobby B's who knows where,Ted's layin' low,etc.Just a 2 man wrecking crew now bro,me and you.We need sixpack,nosbig,and Mike(Chambers)out here to livin the place up,we'd all be fugitives within an hour.:laugh: :super:

Hahaha lmao!
You got that right!
I wish I could get out there and ride with yall....then again

It gets a little dusty,but you know me(have the Busa on the lift right now,put in a full CO2 bottle and shined it up:D).Actually,when the 450 was on the lift I was also installing an R&D Flex Jet Adjustable Fuel Screw,the stock one is ridiculous trying to get at so I replaced it with a Tusk(which also wasn't much easier),so went with the R&D which is the bomb.Gonna ride the Bus up to TBT in Corona around 9:30 this morning to see if they've gotten around to the 450 yet,had them(Travis)go into the carb and see what main jet and pilot jet is in it,which groove the clip is in on the needle,etc.,so he can get that glitch out of it between 4500-6000 rpms.

https://www.btosports.com/p/FACTORYRDFUELSCREW

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1151/13581/Tusk-Fuel-Mixture-Screw?v=2007-HONDA-CRF450R

I need to get back out with mine. It is a beast!View attachment 1577643

Things are a blast ain't they bro?!I scare myself every time I ride it(beast is right!).:laugh: :thumbsup:I see you have an FMF pipe also,just put a new FMF Powercore 4(it's loud,but I like loud:laugh:)with Mega Bomb header on mine last week.Bought the bike for $2700 delivered,right now I'm up to $4600 with the suspension,new exhaust,kick stand(Pro Moto billet,love it!),etc.Already looking into new graphics and maybe redoing the seat for a little more comfort.

http://www.gutsracing.com/CRF450R_COMFORT_SEAT_KIT_p/ckcr380.htm

https://www.motosport.com/product/?...ent=badger&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=Bing_PLA

Last edited:
Back