Johhnycheese is Number 1!

@&$#&n <span style='color:orangered'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>A</span></span> :cool:

hey, pit bull, ninja and the nooob, I would like to know how the frick you can shift your transmission wrong? not only that I would like to know how someone can tell you shifted it wrong just by looking at your bike and NOT tearing the thing apart? WTF? I f*ck shift my bike all the time, I hit nuetral at times and bang it into second at 50 or so, bang it into 1st from 5th and and pop the clutch, false nuetrals the whole bit and my tranny works about the same as it always has, HTF do you shift a bike wrong? and HTF do you tell someone has been shifting wrong looking at the tranny externally? TAKE THAT FUGGIN BIKE TO A DIFFERENT DEALER! your tranny is under FULL warranty!!! NEXT TOPIC!!!
I think you missed the F'n point.  The point is if you feel that you were wronged by the dealer pursue it nad make them correct it.  Also by the way i ahve seen many trannys that have been tore up by RIDING WRONG.  All you said you did is not riding wrong, but hard.  Ever se a tranny go in the wrong gear hard, or down shift hitting neutal then second.  Those forks will bend.  Again if you read the whole post you would see that the encouragment is to get the bike fixed under warrenty.  Oh yhea consider yourself lucky, not all bikes will hold up to that type of riding and they will show abuse when opened, which again is to the point

ninja, all better now? dont misunderstand me, I am just trying to stand up for owners of sportbike warranties. we need to stick together on this, so let me try again....

in my opinion you "shift" a transmission by way of changing gears, or you dont? hence... "shift gears" "shifting gears" or "shifted gears" not to be confused with "shifty"

if you have hit a false neutral you didnt shift wrong, you have "missed the gear" like "missing the point"

false neutrals are not always by way of rider error like not giving enough toe and not completing the gear change "shifting"

some trannies will sometimes hit a false neutral for several reasons at certain RPMs, worn washers, rings, weak springs, ect... wrong fluid type? bad clutch? lose chain?

we all know some suzukis have a history of not having quality transmissions. I am pretty sure the some busas hava a 5th gear prob.

if my trannie stops "shifting", or continiously hits false neutrals, rattles, pings, grinds or anything other than sing me a song, I will bring it to the shop and have it repaired under warranty under any event, and any shop that says they can tell you have shifted wrong or are shifting wrong, is definitely a "shifty" shop.

so I ask again, how can you tell one has "shitfed" wrong by looking at the transmission?

:bounce:

<!--EDIT|†Wç†ëD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066692845 -->

Back