Johhnycheese is Number 1!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I went back to read your first post.

You really did not ask what the problems could be or how it may have happened. I do think that the best thing to do is stay on Suzuki, make them tell you why they will not warrenty this problem (If they have not already) and get them to fix it. Do not stop with your dealer if you thing you are right. Be factual and ask yourself if you may have done something that caused it. If you really do not believe that your riding did not cause the problem, do not GIVE UP UNTIL it is taken care of. The only way a tranny usually (not always) gets bent forks etc. is from really jamming the gears. Other possibilities is somethig was loose.

I think that Johnnycheese is a stand - up kind of guy. I think the reason that he replied to your posts is because of some inconsistencies in your story. I have read your posts and noted that you have about 1400 miles on the 'Busa and that it was knocking at your 600 mi service & that the dealer gave it a clean bill of health then, now at 1400 mi. your trannies screwed up, and you've not abused it. I also remember reading a reply of yours in the top speed section about unrestricting the '03 'Busa where you say that you "have been to 186 mph SEVERAL times and that it hits the limiter prety hard, THAT SOUNDS ALOT LIKE SOME PURE BULLSHIT ON YOUR PART, OR IFYOU'VE ACTUALLY BEEN TO 186 MPH - ABUSIVE RIDING. Not trying to pick an argument wity you , just giving you my thoughts as to why Johnnychese would respond to you like that. In the general section on a post about power commanders, I asked Johnny about puting one on my bike, and some other mods, and his reply left somthing to be desired. I posted back to his reply and said it wasn't what I was looking for - and told him my intentions for my questions and his reply was to call him at his shop. My phone conversation with Johnnycheese was most informative and got my questions answered and sold me on him not only as a tuner but as a person.
I realy don't know him other than reading the posts and my phone call with him but my .02 says he's all right.

Pit Bull

I got to say that when I first came to the board I was a bit idiot happy with my posts.

Ya, and Johnnycheese ripped me up a bit,

BUT, he responded to my other posts and answered my questions!

I agree, he's a bit harsh but that's the way he is!

And I was one of the first to help support him with the power commander deal!!!!

And the fact he's going to take the time and effort reguardless of how easy it may be to pre-program some of the power programmers for us!!!!

Dave; sorry to here about your problem, but Pitbull brought up some good points,

Marcus

hey, pit bull, ninja and the nooob, I would like to know how the frick you can shift your transmission wrong? not only that I would like to know how someone can tell you shifted it wrong just by looking at your bike and NOT tearing the thing apart? WTF? I f*ck shift my bike all the time, I hit nuetral at times and bang it into second at 50 or so, bang it into 1st from 5th and and pop the clutch, false nuetrals the whole bit and my tranny works about the same as it always has, HTF do you shift a bike wrong? and HTF do you tell someone has been shifting wrong looking at the tranny externally? TAKE THAT FUGGIN BIKE TO A DIFFERENT DEALER! your tranny is under FULL warranty!!! NEXT TOPIC!!!

Hey DTM........I don't think I've welcomed you yet, so...... WELCOME!!!

JC is a straight shooter, he's very knowledgable.... just cuz he don't put the frosting on it doesn't mean he doesn't know his sh!!.........he's always been a helpful guy to anyone who has asked his assistance.
Ya gotta give folks a chance before ya judge........give it some time. :thumbsup: :super: :beerchug:

Dave, Just hang and read a while. I seem to get the best info from JC's posts. Just think, are you posting to get info about you bike or to get some "touchee feelee" crap. If he is short with ya, you might wonder "why is someone I don't know being short with me?" Then go back and read YOUR responses.

PS if you want a big hug you might want to talk to RSD. :D

Back