Johhnycheese is Number 1!

oh come on you know dave is going to have a temper tantrum and leave you better put the title back as it was.

Remember if you can't laugh at yourself don't laugh at anyone else
Listen cheese, you'de better shut up since you drive that slow bike and he will spank you with his 750... that was the funniest sheit I have heard in a while!

Hehehehehe.... you're slow dude! :drink:

I've been riding on off road for 19 years and on road for over 8.  Sorry I haven't been on this chat room as long as you.  I guess I'm to busy spending my time riding not typing.  Now my busa is in the shop I have plenty of time to harass the likes of you though

Couldn't avoid reading this whole post and the dang whole posts related to this subject. Hope now everything's ok and all of us learned the lesson: post with decent manners is the key to receive decent answers and help.
Welcome to the board dave, hope you have the best luck with your bike and learn to love it as much all of us love ours... and don't worry... this tension will disappear soon :)

Couldn't avoid reading this whole post and the dang whole posts related to this subject. Hope now everything's ok and all of us learned the lesson: post with decent manners is the key to receive decent answers and help.
Welcome to the board dave, hope you have the best luck with your bike and learn to love it as much all of us love ours... and don't worry... this tension will disappear soon :)
What tension?        :devil:  

Just kidding.

ahhh...my daily dose of entertainement with davetheboy_mom_take_the_keyboard_from_him or whatever his name is........reminds of the good old days when Kerb would light up half the members.....now them were fun!!!!! Hey Dave...I got an idea. Really simple. Scan your timeslips and prove it. OR .....STFU! :tounge: :tounge: OH and BTW....I wentfor a ride on my BUSA last night.....shame yours is in the shop. Lemme know if ya need some shifting lessons! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Usually I am pretty calm but enough is enought of this !@#$%^&*@#$%^& @#$%^&* @#$%^&*( lies @#$%^&$%^& stories.$%^& $%^&* calling good standing members and people #$^& !@#$%^ names. Giving individulas every #$ #$%^& chance and 2nd and 3rd %^&* judgements. can you tell I had a real bad #$%^ #$%^ #$%^ day. Dave this is for you @#$%^ @#$%^ #$%^&

Funny, Dave answered a PM that I sent him a couple hours ago, but did not reply to this thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Usually I am pretty calm but enough is enought of this !@#$%^&*@#$%^& @#$%^&* @#$%^&*( lies @#$%^&$%^& stories.$%^& $%^&* calling good standing members and people #$^& !@#$%^ names.  Giving individulas  every #$ #$%^& chance and 2nd and 3rd %^&* judgements.  can you tell I had a real bad #$%^ #$%^ #$%^ day.  Dave this is for you @#$%^ @#$%^ #$%^&
#$@#$'in ehhhhhh!!!

Well %$*@ i might as well $^$#$#@@!&* on some of this &%^#@# just to make Y^%^^$*&^^* for some other $&^*&(^*&^ so i will not feel #$**^ left $%^*U% out

ok i feel much *#$%^*$# better now !!

oh by the way *$%&$*#&%*$#&

:mad:

This thread is #$%@#*$ hilarious!!! Man up Dave, they're just #$%^&*! pulling yer chain!!! It's all in good $#^%#^ fun!!!

Hey, that's a good form of stress release!!! Wish I could do that to some of my patients..... It would go something like this:

"Oh, so you don't think your teeth are moving fast enough? &*$% OFF!" HA!

Okay, back to work now... with a smile on my face of course... Oh, by the way, I like JohnnyCheeseguy, I think some of his replies are funny and he knows his #$%!......

Lo

:cussing:

Cheese has helped me out with a short and concise answer on a question I had. He really knows his stuff and is a good guy imo :cool:

well &*^@@()*&*(@*(&@@ this is so *&@*&#*$*)@)_!*(&# in' I wish my $#@! So just go and #@*(#@&*^#@&*^@# yerself!

what did I say?:super:?:super:?? I dunno! AND I GUARANTEE YA MIKE....I JUST HAS A WORSE DAY!!!!!

I love my job....I love my job....I love my job.....I love my job...............

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Davethejackassman just sent me another PM, check the Davethedillweed thread for more info.

Well I'll be Damned....I am getting *&(*$& TIRED of some of these &^$&^g BS artists. Son OF A ($&$& I mean at least (*&$(*&$ Lie $&@!* well.  Not neccessarily &#^$ Dave, But some *#*$%g other recent prizes as well.  What the (*^* is going on?  Why (*^#$* show up and fabricate BS?

*&#$ and &^$#@
Wow this is *&%@#ng therapeutic  

If "dave" is listening, I highly recommend you come back and apologize/wipe the slate clean and start over...

If I were "dave", I would get a new email address, a new alias, and start fresh... pretend I was never that jackass "davetheman" character...

Regards,

Doc

Back