Johhnycheese is Number 1!

If he was a REAL Azzhole he would have already slammed you on your own thread.... I think like ost of the people on the board --he's got personality --that how i look at most people here! It why i stay tuned in :D

I will admit, I had a funny impression of JC at the beginning too, and he does make me laugh at times with his posts ;) His posts are very informative and I always look forward to his responses :)

Kinda quick to be calling names and making statements like this...

JC ain't an ass...

He just dont like to type much is all. :tounge:

Hes from Texas, can't be too much wrong wit him! :D

JC is a little short sometimes but I read the original post and I saw nothing that would make you start a post about him being a bunghole.

well I moved this because .......... well, cuz I can!

davethe22yearold, or whatever, if Johnny was being mean to you, it would be very noticeable!
quit being so soft, grow some calluses, and get your bike fixed.

bash members at your convenience, but next time do it in "Random Thoughts".

:type:

:) And here I was just thinking the thing should be deleted...

I have no problem with it.
And to those who called me on the phone .......

Well let's put it this way, I laughed untill noon with tears in my eyes
I just wish he spelt Johnny correctly

I have been contemplating changing it to ...is my hero all day...figured I'd get yelled at :D I like It!

oh come on you know dave is going to have a temper tantrum and leave you better put the title back as it was.

Remember if you can't laugh at yourself don't laugh at anyone else

hey, pit bull, ninja and the nooob, I would like to know how the frick you can shift your transmission wrong? not only that I would like to know how someone can tell you shifted it wrong just by looking at your bike and NOT tearing the thing apart? WTF? I f*ck shift my bike all the time, I hit nuetral at times and bang it into second at 50 or so, bang it into 1st from 5th and and pop the clutch, false nuetrals the whole bit and my tranny works about the same as it always has, HTF do you shift a bike wrong? and HTF do you tell someone has been shifting wrong looking at the tranny externally? TAKE THAT FUGGIN BIKE TO A DIFFERENT DEALER! your tranny is under FULL warranty!!! NEXT TOPIC!!!
I think you missed the F'n point.  The point is if you feel that you were wronged by the dealer pursue it nad make them correct it.  Also by the way i ahve seen many trannys that have been tore up by RIDING WRONG.  All you said you did is not riding wrong, but hard.  Ever se a tranny go in the wrong gear hard, or down shift hitting neutal then second.  Those forks will bend.  Again if you read the whole post you would see that the encouragment is to get the bike fixed under warrenty. Oh yhea consider yourself lucky, not all bikes will hold up to that type of riding and they will show abuse when opened, which again is to the point

Back