Jets for my buddies sportster

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
A couple of "buddies" of mine at work ride sportsters...I showed up with the Busa this week and they were taking their sportsters into the harley shop...said "were going to drop em off and make em a little bit faster"
muscle.gif
biggrin.gif

I had to turn and chuckle...wonder if my Busa made em feel a little..inadequite...in certain areas.
smileyexhibit.gif

They were going to put the "screaming eagle" jets in...
race.gif

watch out for whiplash

They were going to put the "screaming eagle" jets in...[/QUOTE]
OMG,I have been a loyal fan of the Sportster,have owned 3 of them and know exactly what you have to do to make them go.
So wasting any time and money on S/E jets,is foolish!!!!
Tell 'em to start reading first.....

Just last night I was watching some V-twin show on Speed and these guys were having Dyno races~ It was quite humorous~ Especially when this '05 V-rod gets up there, against an old dresser, and beats him with something like 125mph and 112rwhp~ He started pumping his fist with joy and the crowd around him looked to be in awe~ I couldn't help but laugh my arse off wondering how they'd have reacted to what the Busa would've shown 'em~
biggrin.gif

yeah if it is like what i raced on where you just roll up and get strapped down. they dont look to happy at all. according to what i ran the busa was in the 8 bone stock and the healrey i raced just looked at me like wtf is that thing here for.
cool.gif

Back