HiYaBusa, ByYaHarley

HiYaBruceA

Registered
I traded in my 1999 Harley Sportster 1200S with Screaming Eagle mods last Friday for the Blue/Silver 2004 'Busa. Mind you, as Harley's go my Sportster was pretty quick. And the boys at the Suzuki dealership where I traded it were also suitably impressed.

But after putting 150 miles on the 'Busa this weekend, the best way for me to explain the difference is to quote Luftwaffe General Adolph Galland. A WWII fighter ace, Galland was switched from German prop fighters to the ME262, the first operational jet aircraft. His comment after his first flight in the new plane: "It was as if angels were pushing me." I feel the same way about the Hayabusa.

Welcome Bro, nice analogy.

banner_metalic.jpg

Welcome...ride safe, bro. Just be sure that you don't tempt the angels to push you faster.

Welcome to the board! Theres nothin' wrong with Harleys.. I use to ride one too. But after ridin' the Busa, I dont believe I will ever go back.
laugh.gif

Welcome to the board! Theres nothin' wrong with Harleys.. I use to ride one too. But after ridin' the Busa, I dont believe I will ever go back.  
laugh.gif
Nothing wrong with Harleys... except when you try to wave to a Harley-guy, he gives you a look like he wouldn't pi$$ on you if you were on fire.

I asked a Harley-guy about not waving once... he said, "Ain't gonna happen. Get used to it."

Congrats Bruce! I too went from a Sportster to the Busa...no regrets...I often tell people that they should learn on a Harley first; the Busa's so much easier to operate!
biggrin.gif

Ride safe...

WELCOME!
biggrin.gif

If I could only talk my buddy with a Soft Tail into doing the same thing. What finally made you decide to go for it?

If you didn't know, it's like an unofficial rule that you have to post pics of your new toys!
tounge.gif

Josh
pirate.gif

banner2.jpg

Back