Jesse James' New Creation

looks cool
but it aint original
its been done b4
guess he;s hoping no one remember s it

Not bad compared to the one he made out of a bigazz inline diesel motor. That one ended up be ing a trike
SHOCKED.gif

I don;t like it. His talent is in question and has been (at least to me) for a long time.

Billy Lane? That focker is talented...and a dumbass for driving drunk, but still far superior in the talent category.

As for "custom choppers" just because something is different doesn't make it good. Look at the Dodo, being different (non-flying bird as well) didn't seem to work out too well for it. I saw a bike at the ROT last year that was made out of tempered glass. It was ugly as sin, amd a great concept, but it wasn't a motorcycle in any effect other than it had two wheels. Hmmmm. Yeah, as is common in modern media, the names start phoning it in, and people still tend to think that their crap is good.

Sorry, I get a little motivated.

I read this article on Jesse James.. Pretty interesting read. Turns out the master bike builder's daily commuter is not another chopper, but... a 525hp Turbocharged Hayabusa..
cool.gif

(hionbusa @ Mar. 15 2007,18:53) What's the point of building an airplane that can't fly Or a bike that can't turn .

Want something that looks cool. Check out a hot babe  
firedevil.gif
ok show me some

ALL good comments and responses!

P.

okay, okay, okay, I think it is over-kill! I have to admit, I watch American Chopper, American Hot Rod, and the Biker Build Off shows. I am not a fan of choppers, but I am a gear-head and I like to see bikes and cars being built. My dream is to build a custom Busa from the ground up, one-off style. "N-SANE Cycles" (my future company name, he he) here I come.

P.
laugh.gif

(DaCol. @ Mar. 15 2007,19:39) Looks like an engine out of a Polish Wilga light 6 seat high wing STOL aircraft that is still made. 250 HP as I recall ! But, man the  
firedevil.gif
 heat that sucker will put out is enormous  
SHOCKED.gif
Hey do I smell yams cooking?
ukliam3.gif

(gat0r @ Mar. 15 2007,20:41) looks cool
but it aint original
its been done b4
guess he;s hoping no one remember s it
Been done a long time before by a guy in the midwest. Saw the original one at a bike show years ago. So in fact not a "new creation" but a "poor copied creation"
sad.gif

Great if you want to go in a straight line on a smooth road, but that engine is a tad too close to the ground in a turn, or over a speed bump....

Jesse went from Jenna Jameson to Sandra Bullock - nice work.

(rtvegas @ Mar. 16 2007,02:11) I read this article on Jesse James.. Pretty interesting read. Turns out the master bike builder's daily commuter is not another chopper, but... a 525hp Turbocharged Hayabusa..
cool.gif
Saw that about the Busa!
super.gif

Have to admire his taste...

...did someone say he was with Jenna Jameson?!? Not that I know who that is...
wow.gif

Hope Sandra had him tested for S.T.D.'s!!

The radial bike is unique, but I think it was interesting that the author dedicated a full paragraph to JJ's busa. I also find it cool to think that JJ can have any motorcycle, yet he rides a busa, says a lot for our bike! The legend lives on!

Back