Jesse James: Professional Wild Man Turned Gunmaker

Should be interesting 2 see what his creative mind will come up with. Love or hate his personality his skills are undeniable :whistle:

He's a Putz!

I know welders and metal finishers that could do circles around this AzzHat!
Bet he doesn't even hold weld Quals for the metals he is using.
I do admire some of the work he has done. Not impressed with all of it.
Just My 2cts

So, I didn't see where he was making firearms, but only engraving or making engraved grips. Big deal, a custom engraving shop, which I have seen better. But I wish him well in his venture and since he is a forger, I would think he could make some really nice knives with STRONG Blades (which I have a hard time finding) !
What do I mean by strong Blades, well if 1/4 of the blade is in a tree, I should be able to pull myself up without it breaking !

I think he is an artist for sure. Making gas tank fenders and frames by hand is impressive. I haven't seen any of his welds or metal work I. Person but I believe his bikes went for a goo dc amount of money.

It seems he's more or less modifieng gun parts and not manufacturing them from stock. I'm curious to see what designs he will come up with.

I hope his firearms are not overpriced poser junk for rich people that his bikes were.

EDIT: Found the web page for these,, they are overpriced,, about double what established custom manufacturers are charging and I seriously doubt they will be the same quality.

I don't understand all the hate? This guys has pretty good skills. Far more so than any of us here I can imagine. He has used what he has to build successful businesses. Better yet, his marketing has allowed him to charge extra for it. That makes him more successful than those that are better than him. That's the goal isn't it?

And he banged Sandra Bullock. Ffs. Bastard! :D

like him or not he's got more creativity then most other builders can dream of. and he actually builds chit vs. slappn on pre made parts

Jesse is a great builder. I met him in Sturgis when myself and my older brother went back in 2007. It was kind of funny cause we were at his booth and people were coming up to my brother asking for autographs. He looks just like Jesse James. So, Jesse came around to see why people was talking to my older brother and asking for autographs after time and time again he told all these people that he wasn't Jesse, he pulled us back by him and was calling those people Vultures, we all laughed and took a couple pictures, I got a few shirts, and we hung out for a couple hours. Funny, I drank with Jesse James! People don't like him, well you don't know him, he is just like us. Cool and laid back, got sick of the fame and took off so people would leave him alone. I'll upload a pic of my brother, you guys will laugh! Just gotta find one.

Here this is recent, back then he had a goatee and wore a ball hat with the bill curved up

061613_1066.jpg

Back