Jesse James calls Harley guys dorks...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I know Jesse wanted to smack this beeyotch. Check out his facial expressions as he hears her fake arse "journalist" type questions about his bikes.
laugh.gif

Jesse James interviewed by an idiot...

Have you seen Motorcycle Mania 3? He absolutely hates the gawking and stupid people turning his life into an amusement park. So I'm not surprised.
laugh.gif

Have you seen Motorcycle Mania 3? He absolutely hates the gawking and stupid people turning his life into an amusement park. So I'm not surprised.
laugh.gif
Yeah, I caught part of it the other night. The part where he was in that huge building where he said he would have his private shop. I'm sure he enjoys the money, but I don't think he's as into the "fame" as the Orange County Clowns are...
wink.gif

Jesse is definitely one of those guys who don't give a fu** who you are. He's going to speak his mind, and not put up with all the journalism shid. I would love to oneday have one of his bikes.

Dude there was a scene where she looked away and rolled her eyes at him. Thats when he shoulda said okay out of my shop!

They couldn't even take the trouble to use an interviewer who knew something about motorcycles and the art of customization. What a waste.

He should have slapped her... what's the difference between a Harley and a Jesse James original? dang, sometimes I just have to wonder.... Hey whats the difference between a Hayabusa and say a Honda CBR600....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey whats the difference between a Hayabusa and say a Honda CBR600....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ok, I'm gonna get flamed for this... but I'm in a playful mood today, so I'll take a shot at this one...

The CBR600 will handle?
rock.gif
laugh.gif
<~ That's me hidin' behind a smiley.
biggrin.gif

I'm not even going to include a disclaimer. It makes no difference when I do...
drooling3.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He should have slapped her... what's the difference between a Harley and a Jesse James original?  dang, sometimes I just have to wonder.... Hey whats the difference between a Hayabusa and say a Honda CBR600....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I loved his reaction to that question. It was a genuine WTF moment...

laugh.gif

Have you seen Motorcycle Mania 3?  He absolutely hates the gawking and stupid people turning his life into an amusement park.  So I'm not surprised.  
laugh.gif
Yeah, I caught part of it the other night. The part where he was in that huge building where he said he would have his private shop. I'm sure he enjoys the money, but I don't think he's as into the "fame" as the Orange County Clowns are...
wink.gif
Pretty much.

There's actuall a point in ti where hecontemplates making the copper bike (the one he rides in MM3) as being his last bike. He's burned out it seems (or was when it was made) because he's being dragged in all directions, and just wants to be himself.

Yeah I'm gonna get shid on for this but I think it was a legit question.  

What is the difference between his choppers and a harley chopper?  I mean really, a chromed out hardley looks just like one of those slow ass pieces of cnc machined crap.

Ohh I'm Jessie James the cowboy/pirate and how dare you ask me a question like that?  You should know better than to ask why my expensive pushrod piece of #### is better than the factory pushrod POS that I base my bike on. And no my shid don't stink.

Yeah they handle great, as long as youre going in a straight line, and no I don't think 150k is too much for a fancy tractor that sounds like a briggs and stratton with a miss.

OK, bring it on.

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "not enough sarcasm the first time"|1113244068 -->

Wish I could download this my computer to show it to the Harley guys at the bar I used to work. They wouldn't find it funny at all.
That's why it would be so funny.
Working at a 'biker bar' that is primarily made up of HD riders is tough when you ride a Busa, but they were pretty nice once they realized that I had the power to 'cut them off' whenever I wanted.

Not to be a kill joy..... But when I tryed this link my Norton anti virus poped up and stated it had a worm when it started to load up.... Norton blocked the file.... Im no computer whiz but I stoped and did a full scan of the computer....

Back