Its on!!! like donkey-kong, bee-yaaach!!!

Big D,

Do you need the rear turn signals? What year is your bike?

The reason I'm asking is that I forgot about your unfortunate incident. If I remember correctly I said to let me know if you needed anything. Never heard back. I'm busy..your busy.

So, to make it up to you..If you need a pair of rear turn signals I have aquired an extra set in clear, complete.

Yours for the asking..if you need them. If not I'll sell them. Ended up with an extra set somehow.

hogger...

101_0106.JPG

hmmmm....i think u know I already have the tail shaved, n i run the CA Clear taillight???  
rock.gif
rock.gif
 so I cant use the orig. blinkers-plastic is shaved off....oh, wait...you just want me to show another picture of the that lovely taillight again, dont you? oh, alright then.            aint that light just plain bad-azz?

<!--EDIT|BigDiesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153535144 -->

badass.JPG

rock.gif

i know- Clear Alternatives makes some great tail enhancers.
i'll post a pic of bike here sat. mornin before I leave for stunt show...

hmmmm....i think u know I already have the tail shaved, n i run the CA Clear taillight???
rock.gif
rock.gif
so I cant use the orig. blinkers-plastic is shaved off....oh, wait...you just want me to show another picture of the that lovely taillight again, dont you? oh, alright then. aint that light just plain bad-azz?
Y'know, I have the CA rear light- it just does NOT look as good on my bike as it does on yours somehow...
smile.gif

rock.gif

Hey Big D--I gotta get a "shaved tail" like that!! LOL Sounds like you're well on your way to getting the 'busa back in shape. Don't forget the "before" and "after" pics.

rock.gif
rock.gif
so I cant use the orig. blinkers-plastic is shaved off....oh, wait...you just want me to show another picture of the that lovely taillight again, dont you? oh, alright then.aint that light just plain bad-azz?
WOW! Well I'm awake now...no coffee for me.

rock.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i like coffee-with lots of cream
biggrin.gif

just found out my front rim is bent tho, so more to be done before Im back riding again....dammid.
mad.gif

MAN!! wassup w/ all the "diesel" screenames l8ly? Im not sayin Im mad (unlike somebody....hmmm, havent heard from Diesel here in a while....where'd he go???
rock.gif
)

anyway-not investing in a wheelie bar, but I did pickup some lowering links and I am lookin for new tripleclamp to lower the front. Then comes the 6" over arm next year...if this thing wheelies after that, Im gluing a brick to the front fender!!!
tounge.gif

MAN!! wassup w/ all the "diesel" screenames l8ly?  Im not sayin Im mad (unlike somebody....hmmm, havent heard from Diesel here in a while....where'd he go???  
rock.gif
)

anyway-not investing in a wheelie bar, but I did pickup some lowering links and I am lookin for new tripleclamp to lower the front. Then comes the 6" over arm next year...if this thing wheelies after that, Im gluing a brick to the front fender!!!  
tounge.gif
i dont know but sorry 4 bitin on ya sig .... but i seen yer pic and your truly a diesel lookin cat...good postin big man !!!
muscle.gif

MAN!! wassup w/ all the "diesel" screenames l8ly? Im not sayin Im mad (unlike somebody....hmmm, havent heard from Diesel here in a while....where'd he go???
rock.gif
)

tounge.gif
Hey BigD, if your triple survived you might think of using the Pingel bushings to lower the front, worked great on mine for 1/3 the price!
smile.gif

thanx Michelle, its been pretty easy so Im enjoyn myself a little, I guess. I should be fully operational by next week. Just looking for a windscreen and front rim/rotors now, then Im set.

Back