Its on!!! like donkey-kong, bee-yaaach!!!

BigDiesel

Registered
oh, f**k yeah, baby!! last 2 parts i needed just got in-my front fairing stay and front fairing. already got brake master cylinder (thanks again, Vman1300), lowering links (thanks Kev), new rear rim (w/free tire from IdahoCycles-good guys on ebay) and pegs are waitn at the dealership!!!! She's ready to be built again!

as soon as i get this beast's blood pumping again, I'll get some pics up, so you can all witness a real 'frankenstein' busa, back from the dead, for the SECOND time!!!

woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!! im'a gonna hava BUSA!!!!! yeeeeeeeee-HA!!!!!!!

super.gif

I like the NEVER say die attitude! I,m waitn on the pic,s.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|busa1300nut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153441333 -->

How many times have you gone and sat on it while you were waiting for these parts? I sit on my in the garage all of the time.

not once 300-because I couldn't! had bike sitn in storage at the dealership the whole time...just went in today n started the 'ressurection'. In at 2, out at 5:45pm...switched rear rim/tire combo, changed the front master cylinder n bled brake line, tightned rt. ex. pipe (knocked loose from flip, i guess), switched/added foot pegs (broke rt. side), removed broken front fairing, front fairing stay, clocks, and headlight-switched over to new nose and fairing stay and reinstalled...got her on the freeway and at 50 she starts shaking like a bum that just won the lottery...FAAAAAACK!!! Got her home okay, I will double-check in the morning; think its just old steering stabilizer. If not, guess Im ordering new front forks n all kinds of expensive shid....oh yeah, n my clip-ons are bent....dAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmid all!!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back