Plan On Selling My 06 In The Spring. Would Like Opinions

I know you are just putting this out there to find out the best price for a bike that you customer to your liking, but before you really consider selling, you should ask yourself about your preparation leading up to going to the Dragon. Were you prepared to take all of the twisters or did you just pack up and go? I'm just asking, because marathon runners don't just wake up and take off full speed. That's a nice bike and it seems like you have put a lot into it.

I know you are just putting this out there to find out the best price for a bike that you customer to your liking, but before you really consider selling, you should ask yourself about your preparation leading up to going to the Dragon. Were you prepared to take all of the twisters or did you just pack up and go? I'm just asking, because marathon runners don't just wake up and take off full speed. That's a nice bike and it seems like you have put a lot into it.

Ive been going down there about once a year on average for the last 10 years so im pretty well prepared i would say. Funny thing in all of this is that I had planned on maybe buying a Victory next year but now that Polaris is shutting down Victory, just announced today, Im going to have to rethink everything.

Ive been going down there about once a year on average for the last 10 years so im pretty well prepared i would say. Funny thing in all of this is that I had planned on maybe buying a Victory next year but now that Polaris is shutting down Victory, just announced today, Im going to have to rethink everything.

Looks like you could get a great deal on a new Victory in the coming months

probably could but buy the time im really ready they would all be gone anyway. Besides Im hesitant to buy one when they are shutting down the entire line. Makes me think that the rest isnt far behind

Of course if i got off my fat azz and dropped about 25lbs none of this would probably even be a discussion. why does everything get harder when you get older?

Of course if i got off my fat azz and dropped about 25lbs none of this would probably even be a discussion. why does everything get harder when you get older?

I believe you. Last Wednesday was only my 45th birthday and today I went out to sweep an inch of snow off of my 20 feet walk way. Now my back is killing me.

Ok so where is it located?? Interested, for a Buddy,, he has cash

It all balances out... It may be much faster now getting aches and pains, but it is way longer to recover from them! :mad:

Back