Its nice being in the head of the pack

It's obvious that the majority of the board dosen't condone this behavoir but childlike name calling is a bit much. Agree or disagree, make your respectable comment and move on. Thought we were family here.???

Even the best families have disagreements and fight sometimes.

Im just saying. :laugh:

Paul....While pulling a wheelie is certainly illegal, and most board members frown on it in traffic, pulling one on an open backroad pretty much only puts YOURSELF in jeapardy....much different than running where you endanger OTHERS. It's the others part that pretty much is the separating line.

I agree 1000 percent :thumbsup:

There is a difference.

Kill yourself doing something stupid = ok

kill an innocent person(s) while doing something stupid = not ok

Speaking of...

I believe the Thrift store has commen sense on sale through the weekend, I'll try to upload the coupon

i usually dont ride like i was just keepin up the cops i had no idea they were behind us i found out after we got back to the house

Sorry Matt, you cant backpedal yourself outta this one.

Just take your lumps.

Itll all go away after 200 posts.

But it'll sure be fun along the way.

Come on you can handle it, your a speed demon. :rofl:

No back pedalin for me bro just explaining the situation a little more and there almost no cars on the road it was around 11 at night down a straigh stretch of highway not that it makes it right by any means
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, maybe I missed something. Not defending his actions but, there is a double standard here. Did he say he wasn't on a back raod where he couldn't see for miles and he put people's lives in danger when he ran?

Trying to justify your spirited riding while putting down someone els'e is just plain :moon:.

Anyway, be safe out there.

The story changes with every post :laugh:

And some of the "other" posters should share their stories about running from the LAW...it's funny when they tell it offline, but they act like they would NEVER do such a thing when they post so high and mighty on the boards...
Posted via Mobile Device

on my way home from work i'm going to have "spirited ride" as much i can with out putting anyone else but me in danger.....well maybe a few bugs might lose their lives but that's okay....

U know what the last thing to go through a bugs mind when it hits ur windshield?
Posted via Mobile Device

No changing just filling in gaps
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm beginning to smell BS, I don't believe he ever ran from the police. How about it Matt, tell us the truth, you just wanted to make up a story to get everyone excited, didn’t you?

Back