Its nice being in the head of the pack

mattd428

Registered
Went riding tonight with 5 600cc bikes and 1 zx10 aint it fun always being faster than the rest of the bikes behind you:laugh:We ended up running from 2 cops on this journey and of course you only have to be faster than the guy behind you

Went riding tonight with 5 600cc bikes and 1 zx10 aint it fun always being faster than the rest of the bikes behind you:laugh:We ended up running from 2 cops on this journey and of course you only have to be faster than the guy behind you
Really, running from TWO COPS :whistle:

Another vote for the reason i like riding solo. My buddy has a 600 gsxr and rides like a fn idiot, every stop light he thinks it's a drag race and redline's every gear, and this is a guy who has already wrecked once. This is the reason why i never ride with him, i like riding at my own pace and open her up when i feel it is safe to do so. My few "almost wrecked" incidents were when i was riding with friends that ride like morons.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Don't suppose you can post up pictures with your rego plate, speedo and GPS position showing by any chance?

You are the reason why I ride solo Idiot!!!

It's obvious that the majority of the board dosen't condone this behavoir but childlike name calling is a bit much. Agree or disagree, make your respectable comment and move on. Thought we were family here.???

Not impressed.
Bad things happen to people who display and participate in stupid and unsafe behavior.
I would like to personally thank you for being one of those a-hole sportbike riders who give the rest of us crappy credibility and public image.
Donkey!

As far as the childish name calling, grow some skin brother. If ya can't hang or take some harsh truth move on.

I'm personally sick of the behavior displayed by people like this.

Not impressed.
Bad things happen to people who display and participate in stupid and unsafe behavior.
I would like to personally thank you for being one of those a-hole sportbike riders who give the rest of us crappy credibility and public image.
Donkey!

As far as the childish name calling, grow some skin brother. If ya can't hang or take some harsh truth move on.

I'm personally sick of the behavior displayed by people like this.

Think I been here a little longer than you BROTHER..Don't think that rider gives a hoot nor I about what your sick of. Grow some skin BROTHER and deal with the many people who don't do things the way you think is right. BROTHER.

Back