Its da Rubb, Rubbersidedown, RSD, checkin in

Rubbmeister! I'm ok. I crashed my ZX-14 'cept I still got it! It's a wreck though. That sucker flipped at least one time. I got knocked out and some kids I know from school woke me up. My knees and one hand were dogmeat. No broken bones. I got up and helped pick up bike parts after I woke up. Refused the ambulance. Got a ride home with the wrecker. Went to the hospital 9 days later to have the wounds cleaned out. They stayed open pretty much until the skin grew back. There was so much fluid coming out and it didn't really scab up well. Pretty amazing.

Pics here and injury pics on p 3 if you want to see.

Good to hear from you. Now I can go back to sleep. How'sit going wit you, eh?

Last edited:
Great to hear from you mate!
You been in Ottawa at the convoy rally??
Hope you're well and getting along with life . . . sorry to hear your Busa walked out on you . . . nah, sorry man, that was mean, you can always get another.
We all missed ya.

Good to hear from you Rub.
Missed ya

Sorry to hear about the bike, Hope everything turns around for you

Mr Rubb, this place can be a good healing venue for you....you can be virtually surrounded by people who care.....

It would be good if you can make some time to join us .

Singing" Can you feel the love tonight!!!" Add impromptu lions and warthogs dancing. Got no emojis for those.

I wish we where closer, i would have bought the bike,,,,

Welcome back hope you are fine we missed you here :thumbsup:

Good to hear from you,,,,,sorry about the loss of your sweet ride.

Hope you're well and getting along with life . . . sorry to hear your Busa walked out on you . . . nah, sorry man, that was mean, you can always get another.
We all missed ya.
Guy's thanks so much.
I'll write some thing better when able to,
Rubb.

We all missed ya.
Love ya Bro. Did you ever get the ultra sonic cleaner I mailed ya?
Rubb.

Mr Rubb, this place can be a good healing venue for you....you can be virtually surrounded by people who care.....

It would be good if you can make some time to join us .
I will try harder my Canadian Brother. I've got a couple things to put to bed and then I'll spill my guts to whoever will listen. hahaha
Rubb.

Back