(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:52)
(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:49) What?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???  How the hell did you do that?
rock.gif
???

We are both great at the heart breakin.......but aint no way I'd go after the sister thing.....your nuts dude!!  
beerchug.gif
It was unintentional... We're real good friends... Now I've kinda gotten the crush thing on her. Realized her personality was the kind I've been looking for... Plus she's HOT.
LOL!  You never cease to amaze me dude!
It's unintentional.  
wink.gif
although........if I had to caption that pic......."I have to poop"

Luv ya RSD..................I'm runnin for cover now!!!!

rock.gif

rock.gif

(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,22:06)
(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:59)
(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:57)
(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:52)
(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:49) What?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???  How the hell did you do that?
rock.gif
???

We are both great at the heart breakin.......but aint no way I'd go after the sister thing.....your nuts dude!!  
beerchug.gif
It was unintentional... We're real good friends... Now I've kinda gotten the crush thing on her. Realized her personality was the kind I've been looking for... Plus she's HOT.
LOL!  You never cease to amaze me dude!
It's unintentional.  
wink.gif
although........if I had to caption that pic......."I have to poop"

Luv ya RSD..................I'm runnin for cover now!!!!
THAT'S what he was using the knife for... Diggin the poop out... That would also explain the pained look on his face.
crazy.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:36)
(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) hey buddy!!!  How ya been??  Lets turn this into a "dad" photo thread!!  

Good to see ya there son.
How ya been Sled? I was so caught up in wanting a reason to post the pic, I forgot to tell ya it's good to see ya posting again...

Eh?  
laugh.gif
Oh gouge out my friggin eyes
eek2.gif

I avoided this thread like the plague but finally, I unintentionally clicked on it. Couldn't get away after that.

poke.gif
ya bastids!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Rub.....you rat bastid......you changed all the pics Yamahor and I posted!
guns.gif
guns.gif
poke.gif
biggrin.gif

guns.gif

(sledhead @ Jun. 25 2007,09:26) Rub.....you rat bastid......you changed all the pics Yamahor and I posted!
guns.gif

guns.gif

poke.gif

biggrin.gif
*cough*edit and repost the pic*cough*
Scuse me... I got something in my throat
*cough*DaD's afraid of his pictures*cough*

guns.gif

Rubbhimself is too important anyway, I was IN VANCOUVER and he couldn't even be bothered to call me. I mean, you are going to let a little thing like being in the hospital do that??? Weren't you in Edmonton or Calgary a littlw while ago, and still couldn't call me?
rock.gif
?

Lol.

Rubb's not right.
beerchug.gif

(Ken02busa @ Jun. 25 2007,20:24) Rubbhimself is too important anyway, I was IN VANCOUVER and he couldn't even be bothered to call me. I mean, you are going to let a little thing like being in the hospital do that??? Weren't you in Edmonton or Calgary a littlw while ago, and still couldn't call me?
rock.gif
?

Lol.

Rubb's not right.  
beerchug.gif
yeah....but hopefully Rub's brain transplant was a success I'm thinkin that the only hope we have for our favorite tatooed transsexual!

Now I'm really ducking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 24 2007,18:54) shut the fug up you post trashin' bastids.

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.
Holy crap... Years later and RubbYerSideHun still talks/types the same way... I'dda thought he woulda grown out of that trash talk by now!

q-:

-Rip

(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,06:13)
(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 24 2007,18:54) shut the fug up you post trashin' bastids.

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.
Holy crap... Years later and RubbYerSideHun still talks/types the same way... I'dda thought he woulda grown out of that trash talk by now!

q-:

-Rip
Jesus Murphy. Its my favourite mountain goat.
beerchug.gif

How in the heck are you my friend?

(Ken02busa @ Jun. 25 2007,20:24) Rubbhimself is too important anyway, I was IN VANCOUVER and he couldn't even be bothered to call me. I mean, you are going to let a little thing like being in the hospital do that??? Weren't you in Edmonton or Calgary a littlw while ago, and still couldn't call me?
rock.gif
?

Lol.

Rubb's not right.  
beerchug.gif
Last time I was in Cow-Town was 40 years ago. I was there...gettin' born.
firedevil.gif

Next time yer in Van...I'll buy.
beerchug.gif

Rubb.

beerchug.gif

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.

q-:

-Rip
holy crap!!! Who dusted off Oracles keyboard???

Whats up man??

(sledhead @ Jun. 25 2007,23:42)
rock.gif
?

Lol.

Rubb's not right.  
beerchug.gif
yeah....but hopefully Rub's brain transplant was a success  I'm thinkin that the only hope we have for our favorite tatooed transsexual!

Now I'm really ducking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, that monkey's missing it's brain now that DaD has it...

Reminds me of Young Dr. Frankenstein, when Egor grabs the brain labeled abnormal, what was that Abbey Normal.
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 26 2007,10:53) Reminds me of Young Dr. Frankenstein, when Egor grabs the brain labeled abnormal, what was that Abbey Normal.  
laugh.gif
Thats FRANK-en-STEEN!!

(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 26 2007,06:31)

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.

q-:

-Rip
Jesus Murphy. Its my favourite mountain goat.  
beerchug.gif

How in the heck are you my friend?
(:

I am splendid. Trinity is 2.5 YO now!!! I can't believe it has been that long. She is CRAZY!!! He favorite thing to do is look away, put up her hand and say, "No daddy." No matter what I say... I try to trick her be refrasing the question to the opposite, and it's still, "no daddy!"

Two women in my house tellin' me no!

ARGH!

(:

Back