So I get this call from a fuggin canadian

(sledhead @ Jun. 26 2007,07:19)
(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,06:13)
(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 24 2007,18:54) shut the fug up you post trashin' bastids.

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.
Holy crap... Years later and RubbYerSideHun still talks/types the same way... I'dda thought he woulda grown out of that trash talk by now!

q-:

-Rip
holy crap!!!  Who dusted off Oracles keyboard???

Whats up man??
Same ole... What's this I hear about you turnin' your back on the busa!!!

(:

You got a 'Zuki twin? What is the world comin' to?

(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,11:34)
(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 26 2007,06:31)
(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 24 2007,18:54) shut the fug up you post trashin' bastids.

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.
Holy crap... Years later and RubbYerSideHun still talks/types the same way... I'dda thought he woulda grown out of that trash talk by now!

q-:

-Rip
Jesus Murphy. Its my favourite mountain goat.
beerchug.gif

How in the heck are you my friend?
(:

I am splendid. Trinity is 2.5 YO now!!! I can't believe it has been that long. She is CRAZY!!! He favorite thing to do is look away, put up her hand and say, "No daddy." No matter what I say... I try to trick her be refrasing the question to the opposite, and it's still, "no daddy!"

Two women in my house tellin' me no!

ARGH!

(:
I hate to say it, but little girlz are better than a Busa anyday. Trinity sounds like a sweetheart and I know from experience that she owns you dude.
laugh.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

I think we're getting ready to thread jack. " let's do the time warp............." wrong movie, sorry

300.jpg

(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,11:40)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 26 2007,08:39) I think we're getting ready to thread jack. " let's do the time warp............." wrong movie, sorry
"Dammit Janet... I wanna screw!"
Yep, thread jacking in progress
laugh.gif

(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,08:35)
(sledhead @ Jun. 26 2007,07:19)

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.

q-:

-Rip
holy crap!!!  Who dusted off Oracles keyboard???

Whats up man??
Same ole... What's this I hear about you turnin' your back on the busa!!!

(:

You got a 'Zuki twin? What is the world comin' to?
LOL! Freakin thread jackers!!

Yeah....I ran in to some financials and ended up selling the busa. But the SV is a hoot to ride....its no busa in the power dept but its fun!

Glad to hear the little one is doing well! Just wait til she's 14!!!!

(dadofthree @ Jun. 26 2007,11:48)
(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,11:40)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 26 2007,08:39) I think we're getting ready to thread jack. " let's do the time warp............." wrong movie, sorry
"Dammit Janet... I wanna screw!"
Yep, thread jacking in progress  
laugh.gif
Roll, roll, roll in zee hay...

Quit jackin my thread!!!!
guns.gif
Don't make me flex my sled muscle!!
cool.gif

Back