Its been A While but...

Heres and update my busa was stolen 2 years ago this month well i get a call from a police department about 2 weeks ago and find out a person was killed riding it and the thing was in a million pieces literally police say the guy was running from police and hit a car at approxomitley 90 miles an hour intoa minivan and hit it the rear door.

I say Karma is a *****... And have no remorse for the thieve i was paid out by my insurance but its true karma does pay may have taking 2 years but he got his in the end the guy lived around 45 mins away from my house So he must have been out scoping bikes.
Good for him :thumbsup: As long as nobody else was hurt thats what I call a storybook ending :beerchug: I just hope the bast*rd suffered before he died...I hate thiefs....alot :laugh:

He got what he deserved! I just hope the person in the car was not hurt.

Glad that you have some sense of closure with your loss.

I too hate thieves, but while this guy may have been a low life, someone loved him and is mourning his death.

Would it be in bad taste to send a sympathy card signed registered owner
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad that you have some sense of closure with your loss.

I too hate thieves, but while this guy may have been a low life, someone loved him and is mourning his death.

i agee. theives suck, but to wish death on someone is too much. if you or your family is in harms way, then thats one thing. to avenge a monetary item, thats absurd.

what hasnt been mentioned is that if you were contacted about the bike, There is no way that it could have been registered to someone else. I think it was the thief who crashed, and I say good riddance. I like the card idea. "Sorry your family member stole my bike and got what he deserved, my sincerest and most sarcastic sympathies!"

Would it be in bad taste to send a sympathy card signed registered owner
Posted via Mobile Device

More like going over and crapping on his grave !

Oooh was that a bit harsh ???
Sorry you can guess how I feel about ones who steal from others ?

You live by the sword, you die by the sword. I have no sympathy for a bike thief.

However, he was some mother's son, and I would feel sorry for her pain...

what hasnt been mentioned is that if you were contacted about the bike, There is no way that it could have been registered to someone else. I think it was the thief who crashed, and I say good riddance. I like the card idea. "Sorry your family member stole my bike and got what he deserved, my sincerest and most sarcastic sympathies!"

to clairfy yes i was contacted about the bike by the police i had to sign off on it so the insurance company could take the 10 million pieces that were left. I was paid out by them shortly after it was taken. Im gonna try and get some of the picture that were taken of it if i can ill post up whats left of the wreckage.

When there are not significant punishments for crimes...there is no deterence...Do you guys remember reading "Lord of the Flies?" Bunch of kids stranded on an island with no adult supervision is the theme...There the natural man sucumbs to his basic instincts...When there are no barriers, no penalties, no government, no police forces...men will revert back to the strongest will take from the weak...amoral behaviors...and survival instincts.

Criminals are these amoral citizens...they don't want to work to obtain...it is easier to steal...if you are stupid enough to get caught..you can get it fixed the first time or two with a decent lawyer...My point above...get caught stealing and do as the Muslims do...cut his hand off...let that message get out there and you would have a whole lot of people thinking...this bike just ain't worth losing..I need that hand to wipe my butt with laugh:

Im sorry your bike got stolen.. sucks he crashed your baby.. it would still bother me.. wish karma happened the night it got stolen..

Back